BFG 8800 GT OC 237.99

layzie

n00b
Hey guys saw this at best buy

Here

It's cheaper than a lot of the ones on right now, not sure if its posted yet. And it's back in stock :)

Price 237.99

I believe what he means is that the 237.99 is the 15% off price. And I think it's both in-store and online

THANKS! i was waiting on dell, then the 8800gts 512's came in at newegg, ordered one there, and these came in at bestbuy ordered one there, so if one proves to be noticeably better than the other i will return the other.

And thanks to best buy's return to store option it will save me time and shipping, i just want a card now.

Hmm well there are some 10 and 12% discount coupons that are out this week. It may possibly work if you combine ?

Man when dealing with worst buy you are lucky if 3 people in America as a whole to take advantage of a deal. There are still several thousand ppl like myself who still have rainchecks from the last time they offered that card at 240 about a month ago.

I doubt seriously that anybody will get one of those cards.

**edit**

Seems to be in stock online good luck to all.

After taxes and shipping 262.42 in California

Man when dealing with worst buy you are lucky if 3 people in America as a whole to take advantage of a deal. There are still several thousand ppl like myself who still have rainchecks from the last time they offered that card at 240 about a month ago.

i went with bestbuy last time for HD 3870, it actually came in 4 days

Order it and get it for $209 + tax (if delivered before or on dec 16th...or because hte extended return policy is till the 28th or something I'm sure BB will be having more of the 12% coupons around)

Right now it's $237.99 + tax (5% for me) + $5.99 = $255.87

Says ships in 0-1 days so hopefully by the end of the week. Take it to a best buy store and do a return rebuy because hte sale is good both online and instore.

$237.99 - 12% = $209.42 + 5% tax = $219 + 6 (if you dont fare so well ;))

Best case $220+ worst case $226+

The best part is the return period. It's like 50 days.

Order it and get it for $209 + tax (if delivered before or on dec 16th...or because hte extended return policy is till the 28th or something I'm sure BB will be having more of the 12% coupons around)

Right now it's $237.99 + tax (5% for me) + $5.99 = $255.87

Says ships in 0-1 days so hopefully by the end of the week. Take it to a best buy store and do a return rebuy because hte sale is good both online and instore.

$237.99 - 12% = $209.42 + 5% tax = $219 + 6 (if you dont fare so well ;))

Best case $220+ worst case $226+

The best part is the return period. It's like 50 days.

How to get 12% off?

I jumped on this pretty quick, I hope Best Buy doesn't have any problems with this, got the express shipping and it said it would be here this week. I have not received an email confirmation yet however. I need to cancel my order from ClubIT now

I've been reading about a lot of heat issues with the card, is that going to end up being a problem?

YMMV on getting that 12% coupon to stack on the 15% sale price. The fine print says the 12% only applies to regular price.

Can anyone tell me if/when they get a confirmation email or invoice or whatever they send? I did not create an account or write down my order number since I was in a hurry. I hope it went through, have not received anything, I assumed it would be an automatic and rapid confirmation.

Can anyone tell me if/when they get a confirmation email or invoice or whatever they send? I did not create an account or write down my order number since I was in a hurry. I hope it went through, have not received anything, I assumed it would be an automatic and rapid confirmation.

yes
and they will keep updating w/ order process

this BB deal tough on me,

DELL online (XFX) show my order will be ship today,
but from what i read a few user got confirmation that dell will delay for another 45days :(

Well that sucks, ijust bought an 8800gt from a guy on anand.

Wow, that pisses me off lol.

I just ordered one at 9:30am. 270 after taxes and the expedited shipping.

I'll keep you guys updated on how this turns out

How long do you guys think this deal will last? I probably won't be able to order until later today (6-7pm EST).

Awesome. Just refunded my XFX 8800GT 256mb from newegg that I got for $234, purchased this one this morning online, was $255 altogether.

**edit**

Seems to be in stock online good luck to all.

After taxes and shipping 262.42 in California

mine is shipping, at least it seems like it from the order page. i ordered it a month ago on back order.

i also order the hd3870 from bestbuy a few week ago and got it in 4 days.

To hell with my order at Dell, cancelled & went for this.
Same price roughly with shipping & tax, although granted Dell upgraded me to free overnight.
Doesn't mean much if my order's already been pushed back twice.

I ordered 11/20. When I was able to get through to someone on the phone, about a week ago they had no idea when they were going to get more in. Still have not gotten a ship/we're going to actually fill your order email.

So in short, feel free to put an order in, but I would not believe the ships in 1 day claim.

Personally, I don't mind waiting too bad, the guy buying my 8800 GTS 320 isn't ready to buy it just yet.

Sucks that all the good deals are at sites that charge sales tax in WA... outpost, dell, best buy. $264 after shipping and tax, not bad but $27 more than some people have to pay.

All BFG graphics cards are 15% off, so check the rest of them too, might find something you like better like a GTX for $437 I think it was.

well we'll see if it ships today or tomorrow... I wont cancel my dell order yet, just in case they dont follow through, but according to this, arrival date between the 14th and 19th is quicker than dell even plans on getting theirs :p
I'll cancel my dell once I see it shipped, or vice versa

To hell with my order at Dell, cancelled & went for this.
Same price roughly with shipping & tax, although granted Dell upgraded me to free overnight.
Doesn't mean much if my order's already been pushed back twice.

Dell has 20% off through paypal.
They are not in same price.

Just ordered one myself.. took the fastest shipping option just cause. Cant wait to try this bad boy out.

Dell has 20% off through paypal.
They are not in same price.

If you got in on that deal for the maybe 2 hours it actually worked....

For those of us who ordered the MSI or XFX card before the paypal fiasco, who have pushed back ship dates, it's not nearly as bad. Granted, this is $30 more for me, but if it actually goes through I can live with the difference.

I bit.

1. When I went to local BB the Best Buy sales profesional laughed at me when I asked if they by chance had any in stock. He then proceded to try and sell me a 'beefy' computer that would run that card only after he explained how my sytem may not be able to run the card that beats the GTX. No I did not bother to waste my time correcting him or explaining what I had. I only shook my head and walked out.

2. Hoping to stack the 12% off to make it a HotDeal. Err um a MSRP deal.

Glad I checked this thread, as they have been OOS online for a while now.

just ordered the BFG on best buy after cancelling my MSI one from dell. i am paying $38 dollars more but its worth it in it doesnt delay. chose standard shipping and its supposed to arrive between the 14th and 17th

Update: I ordered at 9:30am and at 3:20pm i got a shipping confirmation with a tracking number. Good thing I cancelled the Dell order.

Next step; buy an Arctic cooling Accelero S1

How do you apply the 12% promo code? I've got a BB CC, and tried applying the 10 digit bar code, and it's not working. (wants 17 numbers/letters. The barcode 10 is not working. ) :confused:

Sucks how this isn't B&M. I gazed disappointingly at the empty shelf "Sale Price! $237.99" until a salesman came up to bug me. Checking the inventory ALL of Maryland is empty. One location in VA has 1, just one. Ain't worth driving the Beltway during rush hour tho -_-

Now i know it's too late to order online. Not dealing with another Dell fiasco again, so I will wait.

Back