Post pics of your Antec 900

EnGbudd

n00b
Post pics of your antec 900 and mods that you have done to it. This is my stock antec 900.

9h3lf4.jpg

290wqrr.jpg

11tqzc1.jpg

Did you cut that hole on the bottom left? My case had 2 holes on the right side and none on the left.

mine's stock for now as well, so i won't waste bandwidth on a pic of a stock case. but i did sub this thread because i'd definitely like to see what others have done. i also have a few links to others' 900 mods if you're interested.

Mark660 , where do you get the antec 900 with black colour inside ? i wanna get this case for my 2nd rig to , the dark colour inside looks pretty good , where can i get thet? or is it custom?

Here's mine...

Mods I've done are:

1.) Stealthed the CD-DVD drive
2.) Paint inside
3.) Installed feet
4.) Cut holes for cable-mgnt
5.) Installed FAN filters. (no dust)

L9OVFB1wZ99-iAO1OH7hwq5oxyOIm3-Vh8LraGSNWrPkrz5ajiqyLE0zf5uD1TRIW6uSClOVNA3jcyBXfI-SKXif6r_Ca3ZcismQ15yHGfA

nkFl4Wpbe9katsFPoQkn7GzPLbasPnmI1tY_PfUXJCKDxjET_8TtqFGKvwa4bqv0caqB2GmUckMZR6YERjQ-_JwdKwPAtsKaOvYIpe9jUew

uHGC0n7edgOLFDqKjIcLLn7dW6pVzTd6sFcYzel4TDPFH0y1UehvcfxONdwvHGA0bImS6NyJyoy-0Uh5yW6VaL2eP6UzjBwGea5wqZd95wI

nice job guys. for those who painted the inside of your 900, any notes, frustrations, suggestions you could offer a fellow 900'er? I'm planning on getting my insides all darkened up and was wondering what your experiences were like with it.

Haha yeah, I took it off soon after. I just wanted to savior the dustless-ness of the side window as long as possible. Roger, cut 4 holes but ended up only using 3...IDE cables couldn't reach all the way across, but I may invest in some 24" some time later to get rid of the purple abomination crawling ontop of the PSU.

Oh, and yeah, this thing is one BIG dust magnet.

Haha yeah, I took it off soon after. I just wanted to savior the dustless-ness of the side window as long as possible. Roger, cut 4 holes but ended up only using 3...IDE cables couldn't reach all the way across, but I may invest in some 24" some time later to get rid of the purple abomination crawling ontop of the PSU.

Oh, and yeah, this thing is one BIG dust magnet.

I installed fan filters on mine, and it's clean as a whistle.

Oh and the cell phone pics = ftl

Does anyone here use the Corsair 650TX in their case? I heard they can have cable length issues, being too short. :(

Here are 2 quick pics of my case. Just recently added another fan to the front. Will take more once i get my quad in.

casefront.jpg

case1.jpg

Where's a picture with it all lit up? Looks like you have the LED feet on it,etc..

Turn it on.

Also are the drives connected ? It looks like there might be 2 SATA wires right underneath the videocard, but its hard to tell.

Phenomenal job with the wire management.

I'll put up a night shot with it lit up shortly -- the first few I took did not come out well. There is 1 SATA cable running to the 1 HDD. It is powered by a custom SATA cable I made with the EZ crimp-type SATA connecters and 1/8" heatshrink. The DVD slim drive is connected with a Slim ATAPI to USB 2.0 converter.

Thanks, after 6 months of owning it, it's finally coming together, and almost done. I will upgrade some of the hardware like a Quad chip and a better video card down the road.

I've hired the best PC Mod customizer craftsman dude to do mine... Here's a couple shots & it's not quite done yet.. The worklog is Over Here

abyssfinale003cw1.jpg

abyssassembly375ij4.jpg

abyssassembly367en7.jpg

abyssassembly361wy1.jpg

I've asked him to bring the work log over here as well.. He said when it's done he may ;)

Cheap Plug for him: http://cyberdruidpc.com <--- is his store & has some "Pre-Assembled" mods for the A900 cases.

Always down for the Nine Hundred threads. Nice work going on. Mine has been up and running stock and wire messed for a year. I've actually made plans to tear it down this week and get some of the mods done.

Plans:

swap fans for non-LED fans (one dead fan now).
install switched cathodes, color undecided.
reverse install hard drive, wire for 2nd hard drive coming soon
swap IDE opticals for stealth mounted slot drive
add 3rd drive cage/fan assembly
cut/drill mobo tray for wire management.
build PSU cable cover (thx littlejohn for the idea)
paint the interior black

Here are some pics of my 900 with new motherboard and power supply. Thanks to Copyright for helping with the cabling :D

IMG_1372.jpg

IMG_1371.jpg

IMG_1377.jpg

IMG_1378.jpg

IMG_1375.jpg

i'm just wondering. i see some of you have 3 fanas up front, where's the dvd or cd drive at?

Back