Warm? PNY 9600 GT $99 bucks at CC.

antiv6

Limp Gawd
Here in Southlake, Texas there is a PNY 9600 GT for $99.

Not listed on the Circuit City's website though YMMV.;)

Yup, at my store there are 3 of 'em. There were 78 of 'em in the warehouse as well. :)

That's a great price, assuming there are no mail-in-rebates. I'll check my local store tonight. Hopefully this won't get posted on any other sites until then :)

Thanks.

*Update*
None in stock at my local store. The video card selection was extremely limited, though there was a single HD4850 on the shelf with no advertised price on it. Two 8800GT's in stock for 260... no thanks.

Can someone remind me what YMMV means.

Your something may vary or something... yeah, mind is drawing a blank :(

Pretty good deal.

Is PNY any good? I haven't been looking beyond eVGA, BFG, XFX.

Thanks.

Yes, PNY is good. This card has very good reviews at newegg FWIW. It's pretty much just your regular average reference 9600 GT.

This Verto series card has a warranty of "One year (plus an additional 2 years upon completion of a registration form on PNY's website)"

Two days since I noticed the price drop and now were down to 1 instore and 5 warehouse. Haha

Model: PNY VCG96512GXPB

Post area codes and cities and I'll check their stock. I'm at work now. :)

can u check if there's any available at ann arbor CC at
3547 Washtehnaw Avenue
Ann Arbor, MI 48104

None in ann arbor, but 1 I'm Brighton, dearborn, and Jackson.

EDIT: 7 in the warehouse though. Just have 'em special order it.

1 in at the Eugene, tigard, gateway, jantzen beach, Medford, puyallup(WTF??) orgen stores.

It'd be delivered to the store on Wednesday or Friday. You will have to pick it up though.

East Springfield, leominister, milburry, buckland hills, Keene, newington, natick have one. 32 in the warehouse.

Two days since I noticed the price drop and now were down to 1 instore and 5 warehouse. Haha

Model: PNY VCG96512GXPB

Post area codes and cities and I'll check their stock. I'm at work now. :)

Would you mind checking San Mateo, CA 94404

Thanks!

I bought a BFG 9600GT OC at NCIX last week for $99.
It is a nice card, unfortunately it is a bit noisy.

Anyone outside of TX confirm this?

I'd get one if I could pricematch to BestBuy since I have store credit. Without an ad, what would I need?

i'm in oregon.... but umm... don't think it's worth the drive. ;p good deal for a good card though, for peeps that are lookin.

Might have to go get one of these for my htpc/folding rig.

Odd though, that it is not on their website...

"Anyone outside of TX confirm this?"

i can. i am definitely outside of texas. did not see it last week. but did see it today at the cc nearby. hope this helps. mildly interested, but already bought the hd3870 from bb for $117.xx a few weeks ago, per another thread here.
also, i don't want to post it, cause the deal might get "mysteriously" deleted, but the evga 256mb 8600gt is on clearance for $50 after $50 mir.
evga 8600gt info for lookup:
256p2n751dx = upc = 843368000752

"i have never seen a 9600gt at CC"

they just came out only a few weeks ago? cc stockers take forever maybe... i know their shelf tags are almost always incorrect...

in other words, do two 9600gt cards ($198) = a single $198 card or is there a single card that costs less than $198 that will beat 9600gt sli?

Sorry guys don't work till Friday. I can check for ya then.

9600GT has basically the same performance of the 8800GT which goes for $230 in my store. :)

Back