Blue or Gold Mosfet BGA Video Ram sinks Chip sinks & South / North Bridge Heatsinks

wluk

Limp Gawd
***New design with more fins *** Silver or Red, Blue & Gold color 18mm x 15mm x 12mm (H x L x W) ChipSinks with a peel-off Chromerics thermal interface pad. Those heatsinks are much taller than other that are available on the market. $1.00 each

pic
pic
pic
pic
pic

$1.50 shipping for US buyers. $3.00 shipping for international buyers.

================================
Black aluminum South / North Bridge heatsinks 35mm x 35mm x 30mm (L x W x H). They come with the peel-off Chromerics thermal interface pad separately. $4.00 each shipped

pic
pic

Free shipping for US buyers. $1.00 shipping for international buyers.
================================
You may calculate the total and send non credit card paypal to [email protected] and write your forum ID and heatware with your order. Please indicate what color(s) you want or I will pick a color for you ramdomly.

If you have any questions, please reply to the thread or email me at [email protected].

Bumps appreciated. Thanks!

heatware

what if you buy both the ramsinks and the sb hs , how much would shipping be

Bump for someone that really takes care of his business !!!

Heatware 139-0-0 and a damn nice job on his heatsinks & mosfets..

Snowus

Dang dude, i love the pics of the gold and blue tall ones, with the shadows, cool! Free bump for an awsome looking product!

Anyone tried putting the heatsinks on Abit NF7-S mosfets? Do they fit? If so, I'll take 6 small and 1 south bridge heatsink. LMK

Buy from this guy.. you won't regret it.. I bought some from him and they work really well with my 9700

Originally posted by SycoraX
Anyone tried putting the heatsinks on Abit NF7-S mosfets? Do they fit? If so, I'll take 6 small and 1 south bridge heatsink. LMK

the 3rd pic he posted is a NF7 with the ramsinks installed, so yes, they appear to fit.

Thanks for the free bumps.

Shipping is $1.50 if you buy the ramsinks and the sb heatsink.

Yes, they fit on my nf7-s perfectly. You don't need to force them in.

All paid orders will ship today.

Thanks.

hey, my 9800 pro will be here tomorrow, haven't looked at it yet, how many heatsinks would i need for it? I would also like some for my nf7-s mofsets, case is closed currently....

i see i need 6 for the board that correct?

6 for the board mosfets, 8 for the ram on the video card, and if you want to do the rest of the hot chips on the mobo, I say you'd need another 6. Remember there are usually 3-4 ram mosfets and 2 agp mosfets...those get hot too. And then of course you have 2 PLL chips near the cpu socket, they generate the cpu's clock and can get scorching...so maybe 22 sinks total would be great for you. ;)

EnJoY said:
6 for the board mosfets, 8 for the ram on the video card, and if you want to do the rest of the hot chips on the mobo, I say you'd need another 6. Remember there are usually 3-4 ram mosfets and 2 agp mosfets...those get hot too. And then of course you have 2 PLL chips near the cpu socket, they generate the cpu's clock and can get scorching...so maybe 22 sinks total would be great for you. ;)

sounds good will paypal in a minute let me figure this out :)

I bought 16 of these from this gentleman on Ebay months ago, to use on ATI 9800 Pro and 9600 XT and they are awesome!

Bump for a first class product and seller!

Bump, ordering 22 of the gold, PP will hit ya shortly.
**edit** paypal sent:)

Thanks for the bumps and all paid orders will be mailed out Monday morning.

Yes, they are aluminum. Thanks.

Just sent $19.90 via PayPal for 23 of the Gold sinks. Shipping address, heatware, and forum tag were included in notes. Thanks. :)

What if I only got CC paypal? Will you still take it? let me know.

Accept non cc PayPal. If you wish to send a cc PayPal, please let me know I will give you a different address.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.

mine will be half and half, what address do you want me to send it to?

Back