Blue or Gold Mosfet BGA Video Ram sinks Chip sinks & South / North Bridge Heatsinks

lostpnoiboi said:
wluk will your heatsink fit on my vga that has a artec cooling rec 3 heatsink???

The heatsinks will not fit under a vga cooling. I will try to get some that will fit in the next few months. Thanks.

hi guys. I will be away for 3 weeks. I will mail all orders on 11/2/04.

got my heatsinks today.. looks great, and in good conditon do you make these? or do you get them for free from some1?

bump for WLUK

had to get my sinks from ebay cuz he wasnt around here.

got mine and they are great thanks luck.

now i have sinks for when i water cool my 6800GT

I hafta pull the side off my case tonight when I get home to see how many of these I can use. Hope there are more of them. Ohyeah, and a bump too.

Fish :cool:

thanks for the bumps.

lostpnoiboi: I don't make those myself. If I made them, they won't be this good.

Just got the ram sinks in the mail. They seem to work pretty well, and were super cheap, great bang for the buck.

hey wluk

would you be able to make a set that fit the 6800 GT ram sinks.

if you know or not the ram is paired only on one side of the card. there are 8 chips

im looking for 1 ram sink to span the width and cover 2 chips at once. so 4 of those.
along with 10 more regular sinks.

basically the measurements comes out to be roughly 3 of your chips i think but simply cut as 1 chip.

if you dont have a card to measure i could measure mine but i dont have it here right now.

let me know.

throw me a final price including shipping if you could please. (last ones i got from ebay for $1 a piece from you lol ill buy from here this time)

Hi v_lestat,

They all come in with size 18mm x 12mm x 15mm. You can put them together to fit on your 6800GT. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks,

wluk

well the ones i got from you off ebay im currently using. but they are 1 sink per chip
i wanted to see if you could make them be 1 sink per 2 chips. thats why i say basically they would have to be cut 3x's as long so that 1 sink covers both chips.

if you cant do it thats cool no biggy.

i need to get some more for my 9800xt anyways

bump.

Got mine almost a month ago, superfast shipping, and I am in Canada!

Overall great heatsinks for the money, you just need to be carefull about handling the card once the heatsinks are on. It is fairly easy to knock the heatsinks off if you are not careful. And once it falls of, it becomes a lot more prone to breaking off from the chip.

(My package spent 2 days at -5c weather outside, so maybe adhesive was affected)

Nevertheless, great value, great seller!!!

t10 said:
bump.

Got mine almost a month ago, superfast shipping, and I am in Canada!

Overall great heatsinks for the money, you just need to be carefull about handling the card once the heatsinks are on. It is fairly easy to knock the heatsinks off if you are not careful. And once it falls of, it becomes a lot more prone to breaking off from the chip.

(My package spent 2 days at -5c weather outside, so maybe adhesive was affected)

Nevertheless, great value, great seller!!!

Nah t10 the adhesive in these and almost alll heatsinks with adhesive tape isnt very good. its just the way adhesive tape is. its not the stuff wluk is using. plus its such a small area.

one thing that i do alot and i did with my heatsinks i got from wluk was make sure the ram is clean. (of course) make sure the heatsinks are atleast room temperature or higher. (so the tape is nice and sticky.) put the heat sinks on.. install the card. boot up your system and let the card warm up a little. then shut it off and walk away for about an hour. let the card cool down. it somewhat lets the adhesive tape sort of get attached to the ram. somewhat.
but yes you need to be careful,, they still can come off easily. but once they are on and been on for a while they stick pretty good.

Back