6800 Ultras & 6800GTs in stock here! - Last chance before Doom3 :)

I thought the game comes out on the 4th, which is not two days away.

That must have taken a lot of time to go hunt down the in stock websites. Sorta like a Nvidia PR person would do.

R1ckCa1n said:

That must have taken a lot of time to go hunt down the in stock websites. Sorta like a Nvidia PR person would do.

Yeah and the cool part, people can still choose whether or not they want to buy one. Im glad I got mine when it was a little cheaper...

jon_k said:
I predict that a week after Doom III the prices will drop.

Prices will drop once there is a big supply available. I'm gonna say 2 weeks after Doom3 until we see the 6800GT widely available again.

The PNY 6800GT for $439 at Magnum PC isn't too bad tho - edit: sold out

Oops...I missed this thread and posted the Googlegear link int he NVIDIA forum.

I ordered the one from GameVe.com on Friday, but I only paid 401.00. :D

The order status page says its been shipped, but no e-mail/tracking number yet. :(

Hoping for the best. :)

R1ckCa1n said:

When will they ban you? Honestly if your gonna crap/semi-crap every thread that is for NV hardware and not ATi just leave dude.
Tranz is actually doing something worth a damned since the GTs are becoming more and more of a pain to find. So hes hes actually helping out some and not just spamming mindless dribble.

Tranz $535 on a BFG GT is crazy LOL

$535 is WAY too much but there will be people pay that much that want to be able to play D3 on it as soon as possible. It just goes to show you that something is only worth what others will pay for it.

iam gonna stick with my 5900 ultra untill the prices drop a little or hold out till a 512 mb graphics card comes out.. decisions decisions..

I just ordered an evga 6800GT from gameve.com and it said it would be available on the 4th. I hope that's right... just so long as I get it before quakecon I guess.

the evga 6800 ultra (the very first one) it says in stock but then at the bottom says

Product Description:
Temporarily on Back Order

how is this verified, i would buy that one since they are sayings its 450/1200 out of the box, but they dont have a phone # for me to call to make sure its fact. any idea's?

Xenozx said:
the evga 6800 ultra (the very first one) it says in stock but then at the bottom says

Product Description:
Temporarily on Back Order

how is this verified, i would buy that one since they are sayings its 450/1200 out of the box, but they dont have a phone # for me to call to make sure its fact. any idea's?

good eye, i updated the list, its most likely out of stock.

also, the listing is wrong (i checked), its 425/1100 out of box.

looks like the only confirmed ultra in stock is the $659 xfx 6800u at magnum pc

just ordered a 6800gt from allstarshop for 449 (XFX) looks like a good transition, say it will be shipped tommorow.

kool tran, i guess ill just be waiting for my chumbo order... hopefully its sooner than later 8(

Xenozx said:
kool tran, i guess ill just be waiting for my chumbo order... hopefully its sooner than later 8(

Might want to put a preorder in at eVGA.com as well and cancel whichever one ships last.

It would kinda suck tho if they both came in on the same day and both shipped at the same time 8*(

Xenozx said:
It would kinda suck tho if they both came in on the same day and both shipped at the same time 8*(

If that happened you could sell the BFG on ebay for $550 (or simply refuse delivery on one) :)

Oh my, $535 for a BFG GT? That's a huge ripoff. Might as well bring them the title to your car if you want an ultra.

I (foolishly) spent my 400 dollars on a 9800 Pro, an Augidy 2 ZS and some other stuff, before I realized I could have bought a GT with my money + some. Oh well, it wouldn't have mattered anyway. :(

Still, That's $135 over retail, if I'm not mistaken. I'll wait.

26% damn, but if i had some in stock and no one else did i would do the same exact thing, hehe if someone wants one bad enough they will pay me and my pockets will be very fat!

Nice that PNY also has a lifetime warranty, but I wish all the makers included more detailed specs, especially the core/mem speeds because it seems that there are small differences in each.

And good for PNY for getting cards to retail at MSRP!!!

ehZn said:
Nice that PNY also has a lifetime warranty, but I wish all the makers included more detailed specs, especially the core/mem speeds because it seems that there are small differences in each.

And good for PNY for getting cards to retail at MSRP!!!

well the pny 6800gt is 350/1000 with 2.0ns gddr3, there ya go ;)

Back