FS/FT: Lots of Dlink Gigabit Ethernet Cards 10/100/1000/Ipaq/Ibook/PsTwo with San An.

rally9x

[H]ard|Gawd
PsTwo with Grand Theft Auto San Andreas

Great system with the greatest game for it. This is the new smaller version. I've only had it for a couple weeks (these things are a only a couple weeks old). Reads disks way better then my old ps2 that I traded in for it did. San Andreas is known to read from the laser a lot so it can cause some problems with older ps2's but it runs like butter on this one.! Comes with box , controller, and hookups. GTA comes with the case, game, and instructions. Any kind of new PsTwo is hard to find right now...espiecally the small ones. Price is 180 shipped obo.

NicBox.jpg

insidebox.jpg

12 a piece plus 5 dollars shipping per order

or

BULK:
4 for $50 shipped
10 for $100 shipped
40 for $360 shipped

There were company surplus that I got for cheap but all of these boxes are really cramping my apartment at college though ;) so I'm going to sell these for cheap.

I'll get more pics later but my roommate took that one and there camera is really bad though so thats the only one that turned out. As you can see these are retail packed still in shrinkwrap.

edit: I just opened on of these up. I'll hopefully get a pic of whats all in there. I thought it was interesting that there are half height and full height brackets for these. So if you have a rackmount computer, small form factor, or HTPC these would be really nice.

Info: http://www.dlink.com/products/?pid=284

These retail for about 25-30 dollars.
There about 23 + 5 shipping a piece on newegg: http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=33-127-134&depa=0

I really don't know what to ask for them but I guess I'll just go low.

I'll be shipping out on weds and fridays due to my class schedule. Maybe mondays if I have enough orders. I am not a dealer like I said my work just had extras of these. Just to make sure though I cleared this thread with ufokillerz so its cool.

Thanks and leave a bump.

Paypal:
Paypal: [email protected]

E-mail: [email protected] (thats the real address, do not remove anything the address is actually removedot)
AIM: rally9x
heat: rally9x Here
or by pm.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ipaq 3765 with jacket and cradle
I want to sell. Asking only 125 shipped or best offer. In perfect condition. I only used it 3 times and the guy that owned it before me only used it a couple times for music. Screen looks perfect. Battery was lasting for longer than an hour the last time I used it and there is no dust underneath the screen. Its in perfect condidtion execpt the stylus gets a bit stuck in its holder sometimes.

I also have a colored apple ibook laptop I have to sell. Its teal green. myFamily: m2453. I have installed the rare airport card for that model which gets a pretty hefty price on its own. Laptop is currently running OS 9 but can be upgraded to OS X or can use Linux. It has a 300mhz processor and has 288 megs of ram. I'm thinking about 425 shipped. I'll probably use fedexs special laptop shipping so it will be pricey for me to ship so that sounds pretty fair but I will take offers. Laptop is in really good condition besides there is a little bit of cracking were the apple symbol is below the monitor. This I believe is fairly normal but I could be wrong. It doesn't effect the screen at all though.

PICS: Pic of Laptop Pic of Laptop (inset shows small crack) (Not pictured is the cool AC power adaptor.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

willing to trade for a lot of stuff: very High end video cards (6800/x800 or better), Digital Camera (3mp or better like a70), Old console games (rpgs/strategy), LCD's, laptops, projector (I want a benq 6100/6200 or a X1 really really badly), mouse (mx series probably), etc. etc.Here

edit 10/11: added link to heat and added trade items.
edit 10/11: added info about brackets (half-height and full height)
edit 10/12 added paypal ([email protected])
edit 10/20 added iPaq and Ibook
edit 10/20 Looks like image hosting is down. I'll have to find a new host.
edit 10/25 Images back up.
edit 11/01 Bulk Prices up now.
edit 11/13 added PsTwo with GTA: SA

to the top. Is there a reason that no one has bumped this yet? It looks like people are viewing this thread. It seems like a good deal to me. Tell me if I'm missing something. Would also trade some for a tv card. I'm sure at this price you could buy a couple and sell them at a lan party and make some money...

Great Prices! I'd take 2 off your hands. Let me know how you'd like to be paid, email bobzonis@optonline(dot)net, heat at bzonis on ebay.

I may be interested in 2. I'll PM you later on in the week if I still need them. Bump for a good trader. :)

cool I'll be waiting. E-mail sometimes works better than pm's. I check my pm's all the time since there on e-mail notification but its nice to get the e-mails because then I have a record stored in case there is a problem or something. I just like having all the information possible.

D-link doesn't have the answer, do these high enough grade to have their own netboot bios?

I had the same question myself because it doesn't seem like D-link is not very good at answering this one. My guess would be no I think thats what the 550 model does vs. the 530. If someone can prove me wrong I can sell a ton of these to a school. One of my friends is going to test it in the coming weeks though.

excellent deal here, would be all over them if I had a Gigabit network :D

Zyfer I actually have an 8 port switch I could hook you or anyone else up here with. There super cheap on dells small business site right now though. Just go there.

I see you tryed to aim me Doc but I didn't get in mail. Hopefully I'll see you on aim later or send me the mail.

Ok paypal has been down most of the day but I think I have my new account setup. Since many people asked.

I may have missed an e-mail or two until today because my web outlook was having problems with certian rules that I fixed today when I came into work and used real outlook. Everyone should be responsded too now.

sweet I can bump now. I'll be back on after the debates. See you guys then.

God night bump. I'll be sending out the first shipments on friday. So if you want something. Order now. ;)

Cool, Go for the three ;) I'll be shipping some out tommorow then I won't till weds probably (unless I get a bunch of orders) so if you want some just e-mail me or whatever before like noon tommorow.

Cool. Send me an email or pm when you decide to order.

EDIT: I'm going out to ship out orders ordered so far right now (day early!). Thanks guys. If there are more orders tonight I will ship tommorow too.

you can't spare a couple bucks? I'm sure you won't see them this cheap for at least a couple more years.

Sent out all the ones ordered so far FedEx Kinkos. I'm never doing that again. Took him forever to type in the address....grr...and they charged a ton.

I know i am going off topic but man rally9x. after i looked at you sig.
9X2400X
Asus P4P800 Deluxe
Intel 3.2 Northwood
1 gig Corsair pc3200 XMS
2 x 80GB WD SE/1 x 100GB WD SE/1 x 80 GB maxtor/1 x 200 gig maxtor/ 1 x 120 gig WD
BFG 6800
-------------------------------------------

I cant even imagine how the inside of the case looks with all those HDDs, lol. Hows the noise factor?

yes it looks quite horrible. Thats what I'm going to do with two of these cards. I'm going to put this computer in my closet and then set up a gigabit connection to a small computer like an aria or shuttle with just one or two fast harddrives. So now you guys know what I'm going to do with the money once I sell a couple of these. Having gigabit will let me move these files fast enough to not bother me.

edit: noise isn't so bad. I sleep in the same room as it everynight. These 80 gig WD SE are quiter then another couple WD 80's I used to have. Heat is pretty high with those 6 so close to each other though. One of them is kind of loud when it defrags at night.

Maybe I can borrow a camera from work tommorow. We will see. I'm kind of scared with the way people rip into people with bad cable mangment. Its quite horrible in there. The 6800 couldn't be closer to the HD's. Its so long espiecally with that power cable coming out. Its actually on a drive.

rally9x said:
Having gigabit will let me move these files fast enough to not bother me.
lol, moving large files... *cough* pr0n *cough*, won't bother...err interupt... me. What else would you do with 660gigs... ;)
free bump!

shipping is a flat 5 unless you buy 10 then shipping is free.

So 5 would be 65. (12 x 5 = 60 + 5 =65)

Good morning guys. Just got my second paypal verified so there both verified now.

There was a brisk amount of orders yesterday so I will be shipping on monday. So if you want some cards order today or tommorow.

just wanted to make sure you had at least one left before I send mone. I want one, but may take two if you have that many. I'll send paypal as soon as you respond to this.

sweet a god in mankato. I sent you an email back.

El Nacho - Yes I have some left. Send away. I will be shipping out this monday.

Totally just scored one of those new psTWO's that are smaller. Two weeks before they are out. Its so cool. About the size of an X-box controller. Buy these...I have to pay for that now too

About how many of these do you have? Are you looking at running out any time soon? I'd like to pick up about four, but I won't have the money until next weekend...

Back