FS/FT: Lots of Dlink Gigabit Ethernet Cards 10/100/1000/Ipaq/Ibook/PsTwo with San An.

Whats the specs on that Ipaq? ANy pics? What OS is on it? What procesor speed and what ram amount base and if extended? :D

# Pocket PC 2002 operating system features improved handwriting recognition and new versions of Pocket Outlook, Word, and Excel
# 64 MB RAM and 32 MB ROM ; 206 MHz Intel StrongARM 32-bit RISC processor
# 240 x 320-inch TFT LCD screen displays more than 4,000 colors
# Pre-installed software includes Pocket Word, Pocket Excel, Pocket Internet Explorer, Windows Media Player (MP3), Inbox (e-mail), Microsoft Reader (e-boks), and more
# What's in the box: iPaQ 3765, AC adapter, 950 mAh lithium-polymer battery, USB cradle, USB connection cable, Two styli, Vinyl slipcase, User manual

are the normal specs (from Amazon). I had Pocket PC 2003 on it but I think it might be gone from the wipe. It is pretty easy to find though. I also have a toshiba that is a 400mhz with built in wifi and with cf/sd slots that I would probably be willing to sell. Only problem with that one is that you can't get 2003 for it (not a big deal to me).

Hmm is the toshiba a 740? Ihad one of those. How can u update to 2003? Wish u still had that I want that. I have two laptops (a m6805 and my sig lappy for sale) granted they sell quickly I would want one of these.

rally9x said:
All orders so far shipped. Still a bunch available. I would really like to sell a one large order of these. If you have someone that wants to buy about 200 to network an office or to sell at lan parties or a computer store or something I will cut you a crazy good deal.

You mean 200 cards :eek: , or a $200 order?

I think I have about 360 left. But there was at least one person interested in 200...so...

Thanks for the bump. I'll be shipping some out on monday so if you want to get some out then...order now!

Haven't gotten the PM yet but I'll get one ready for you. I know your a great forum member.

Bump. I can flex a bit on the small psTwo I would really like to sell it. San Andreas is so good come one guys. If its not sold soon I'm going to save it and give it to someone for christmas.

Back