New Single stage build up! BitchBreaker pwn's it again.

BitchBreaker

[H]ard|Gawd
Yea so i got a lot of bad press over my "ugly" chiller...well that was sold and i figured while im still working on my cascade id build a nice vapochill style single stage just to make something cold..no idea what yet but i guess ill figure that out later.Nuff talking..pic's
vapo1.JPG

vapo2.JPG

vapo3.JPG

vapo4.JPG

I allready have 1 of the fastest 9800xt's on air :) i think i shall give it to Ice Bawx for his 3.2es :) dont worry ill be cooling my stuff off even more here soon :D

Yea that shits be mine :D mmm my 3.2es will be a LOT MORE than happy to have that kickass vapo on it, cant wait for some -55*c action! Watch out for BB's cascade, it's gonna be one cold mofo.

Look very professionally made :) Some people just don't get what a prototype really is (another thread and another place) ;) So how are you coming on with the alcohol chiller? BTW, you might like to participate in this thread BitchBreaker.

WTF... what kind of compressor is that? 1/2 HP? It's huge...!!!!
How much of capacity this one has I wonder...?

1/3hp 210w @ -35*c, gas is r-507,cap tube is 120" of .031,oil is POE,fan is 87cfm 110v unit,evap is made by chilly1.

Yea it's kinda quiet..only part that bother's me is when i forget to send the foam spacer on the case mount and u turn the system on and hear a rattle..it drive's me nuts!

@ newls1 Ill be over sunday to install your's

Back