Velocitys FS Store...

V-e-l-o-c-i-t-Y

Limp Gawd
Just joining in on the bandwagon and making a never ending sale...
All prices are shipped, unless maked otherwise, negoatble, and trades are acceptable...
IF YOU LOOK PLEASE BUMP... thanx

New items (oct05)
1x Sony dsc-p707 for parts *broken lcd screen is fixable* 120
1x Sony mz-n707 with 10 discs, remote,
charger, car charger (basicaly brand new) 250obo (not pushing for sale)
1x 120mm red led fan (antec) 15
1x 120mm fangrill 5
2x 80mm fangril 5
2x 80mm red led fan (antec) 8each or both for 15
1x logitech wireless mouse usb reciever (no mouse) 5
1x Canon fb 600u scanner (no discs, never used, like new) 50
1x pci dialup modem
2x pci networking cards
1x Custom Antec Lanboy(just case, lots of work has gone into case, 50hours or more, still needs a bit of work) 75
4366st.jpg

more pics here
http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=928578

New Items(sept05)
Fellowers Cd Stamper (just stamper)- $5
Weird p4 478 Retention Bracket- $5
1 Ps2 memory card (not sure if it works very old, as is, no refunds) - $5
1 old school sound card... says opt! on one fo the chips- $5
1 High Profile Pci Modem- $10
1 Low Profile Pci Modem- $10

Computer Stuffs-
1xWindow Duct Air Vent- SOLD
1xDell ps2 ball Mouse- $10
1x-Waterchill Resovior- $20
2x-Drive Tabs for Antec Cases- $5
1x-40mm fan $5SOLD
18x-Metal Barb Clamps- $1each 10 bux for lot
3x- Plastic Barb Clamps- $1 4 lot
4x- Individual Ramsinks -$10(for all)
1x- Datech 90mm fan (beatup and black)-$5
2x- Aspire 80mm uv blue led fans- $5each 8 for both
1x- Datech 120mm fan- $5
1x- Modified dell deminsion case... $10 plus shipping
1x- Modified Aspire X-dreamer 2 (beatup... no leds) $15 plus shipping
3x ide cables-$5
2x sata cables-$5
1x Cat5 cable or Crossover (not sure) $5
1x svideo out cable

picture0288ip.jpg

Paintball Stuff-
Brass Eagle Raptor Extreme(bolt needs to be ground down)-$50
Spyder Bottomline Adapter-$10
Gass though foregrip (spyder threads)-$15
Java Mask- $10(plus shipping)
Spyder style Venturi Bolt- $10

Misc. Stuff-
Led Zeppelin The Song Remains The Same Dvd-$10
Resident Evil Dvd (no case)-$5
The Replacements (no case)-$5
Metallica Cunning Stunts- $20
SNL Best of Chris Farley- $10
Intec Gameboy Advance Sp Case- $10
Belkin Fm transmitter for cdplayer- $20
Collectors choise (upper deck) Factory set nba 95-96, many good rookies $100SOLD

Heatware- http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=41580
i have other refs also

*policy* Due to recent events im now tightening my security for myself...
1. You pay first then i ship no acceptions
2. You wan refs, i have heat, and another forum with feed-back, im an admin at a good site, and a moderator at another good site... so its not hard to find me.
3. I dont care what you pay with but i dont have paypal, also enclose paper saying what you purchased along with your adress (helps me keep track)
4. Doa items will require you to ship them back to me for personal testing. (acceptions apply)
5. Have problem with me sort it out through Aim ( Velocity2006969 )
6. Im not here from 6 am to 4 pm weekdays (this may change) so dont try to contact me then..
7, No holding... when i recieve a pm telling money for item is on its way then its Sold

You know..

five dollars is an awful shitty amount of currency to speculating so hard about.
It seems to me Velocity is still willing to deal with you, albeit an unforseen circumstance is impeding the time frame in which he said he would ship to you. And from there, you are calling him a thief.
Something doesn't jive there. Relax.Show some class and respect, especially being a noobie, and give the man the benefit of the doubt.
If time goes by, and you see neither your cash returned to you, or your item, then you can call bullshit.. troll, thief, etc. But, until then, god man. get a grip. The dude had an accident.
I [H]ardly believe Velocity, let alone anyone else who moderates for tech sites would burn you over five fucking dollars. Get a clue. Your noobness is permeating through your pores here. I hope this ceases and you both work out a satisfactory resolution.

I was just a bystander on this all and seemingly touched on the thread while a heated volley of posts are taking place..Here's a toast to bad timing, eh?

Brog : Don't trip too hard on this guy. If he didn't send it when he said he would.. hey.. theres either 1 of 2 things taking place (and you know this being an experienced trader)
either he's burning you, or there were some sorts of rl issues holding things up.
One of those two things are resolvable, and the fact he's still talking to you and providing replies... kind of negates the idea of him burning you. Leaving the rl issue remaining here. heh. If its an accident and the kids broke atm, Wait til your cash gets there, or he gets a spare 10 bucks to send your stuff :p

Better judgement and deductive reasoning still leans me toward thinking five bucks is just something someone will not burn over. Five grand? Sure, maybe, I'd be a bit paranoid about that, but not for a fan duct :p

Vel: Just ask him how he would best like to resolve the matter and honor his requests.

Case closed!

I demand a 10% cut of both parties offerings!!

ok... well what do you want... money... or fanduct and your choice of somthing else for 5 bux

*EDIT TY 5B5*

DOH! Sorry for the above looking like I edited it... (I'm so used to hitting the edit/delete button, I wonder Y?!) ...and BUMP for a seller willing to make up for some unforseen delays with free hardware.

Back