i kinda feel bad for those people who bought a 7800GTX :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redefined

Gawd
after seeing some more benches its looks like the X1800XT is more powerful. its suppose to be 80% faster than a 7800GTX in quake 4.but how is this possible with the X1800Xt onl has 16pipes vs the 7800GTX's 24. is the 7800 pipelines really really weak or something?

What benches? :confused:

Terra - You better not be referring to ATI's PR slides...

tornadotsunamilife said:
People before you sacrifice this gentleman, remember the innocence of youth!

what do you mean?. im just sad for people who bought there 7800's :(

Redefined said:
after seeing some more benches its looks like the X1800XT is more powerful. its suppose to be 80% faster than a 7800GTX in quake 4.but how is this possible with the X1800Xt onl has 16pipes vs the 7800GTX's 24. is the 7800 pipelines really really weak or something?

lol

*shakes head*

the benchmarks you're referring to were done by ATi, and were done in such a way as to obfuscate the real information and just provide some ambiguous percentages to make their cards look good...wait till tomorrow for the real reviews...

in any case, if anyone regrets buying a gtx...they can sell it and get an x1800xt in 6 months when they're available for msrp...:)

Redefined said:

he means you made some really ill-informed comments and the people on this forum that know better are probably going to rip you a new one for it...

^eMpTy^ said:
lol

*shakes head*

the benchmarks you're referring to were done by ATi, and were done in such a way as to obfuscate the real information and just provide some ambiguous percentages to make their cards look good...wait till tomorrow for the real reviews...

in any case, if anyone regrets buying a gtx...they can sell it and get an x1800xt in 6 months when they're available for msrp...:)

i dont think tmr will show the XT benchmarks. but i belive we will see the XL's performance.

tornadotsunamilife said:
People before you sacrifice this gentleman, remember the innocence of youth!

I didn't see his age anywhere? *L*

Terra - Nor the "benches" he was talking about...

Terra said:
I didn't see his age anywhere? *L*

Terra - Nor the "benches" he was talking about...

if you read the benchs on the internet, the X1800XT technically faster in games.

Redefined said:

I feel bad for the peope that didnt buy 7800gtx's as I have been enjoying all games @ 1680x1050 4xAA 16xAF everything maxed for the last 6 months and no other card can do that :)

Redefined said:

Until there is proof of benchmarking done by HardOCP, I don't think anyone should be "sad" about their 7800GTX. It fucking stomps through most new games anyway...

computerpro3 said:
I feel bad for the peope that didnt buy 7800gtx's as I have been enjoying all games @ 1680x1050 4xAA 16xAF everything maxed for the last 6 months and no other card can do that :)

have you been enjoying the shimmering? :eek: ;)

Redefined said:
if you read the benchs on the internet, the X1800XT technically faster in games.

Link to the benches?
Step up or step out...

Terra - Tired of FUD...

Redefined said:
have you been enjoying the shimmering? :eek: ;)
Yes I have but am not sorry I bought a 7800GTX. At least I could buy one at launch day ;)

Redefined said:
my thread, you step out :rolleyes:

You "own" squat here.
Only thing you have delivered so far are FUD.
No documentation.

Terra - Not to mention you have label yourself a "Troll" by your actions...

This thread is retarded :p heehhhe

I feel sad for people waiting for the x1800xt to come out and saying they feel sad for people who bought a 7800gtx because I feel sad for them since the x1800xt wont even be coming out for a long time lol by that time nvidia would probably have hte 8800gtx out already :p but anyways

who cares... the card didn't even come out yet.. and where in the world does it say the x1800xt is faster than the 7800gtx in Q4 by over 80 percent? lol.. funny stuff.

Terra said:
You "own" squat here.
Only thing you have delivered so far are FUD.
No documentation.

Terra - Not to mention you have label yourself a "Troll" by your actions...

how so?

aZn_plyR said:
This thread is retarded :p heehhhe

I feel sad for people waiting for the x1800xt to come out and saying they feel sad for people who bought a 7800gtx because I feel sad for them since the x1800xt wont even be coming out for a long time lol by that time nvidia would probably have hte 8800gtx out already :p but anyways

who cares... the card didn't even come out yet.. and where in the world does it say the x1800xt is faster than the 7800gtx in Q4 by over 80 percent? lol.. funny stuff.

hmm do you have a nice point there plyR. actually this man is true! cheers to that :)

You sir are a dumdass.....you must be a cannuck. HARHARHAR. (joke,son)
First, what benchmarks are you referring to???? The Canadian ones or the Chinese ones?????
Second, IF there ever is a card known as X1800X_ you will only be able to buy it from street vendors.
Third, why post something so stupid the day before [H] will tell us the real truth????

I hope this 1800 card sizzles, and is available tomorrow, so the next day I can get my hand on the 7800 Ultra 512!!!!! :D

I feel bad for Terra as she is getting sucked into a war that makes no sense.

magoo said:
You sir are a dumdass.....you must be a cannuck. HARHARHAR. (joke,son)
First, what benchmarks are you referring to???? The Canadian ones or the Chinese ones?????
Second, IF there ever is a card known as X1800X_ you will only be able to buy it from street vendors.
Third, why post something so stupid the day before [H] will tell us the real truth????

I hope this 1800 card sizzles, and is available tomorrow, so the next day I can get my hand on the 7800 Ultra 512!!!!! :D

to me the 7800GTX with 512mb with be worthless. just like all other 512mb cards out there. the only one that uses one is call of duty 2.

R1ckCa1n said:

"She" is a he ;)

Terra - 30 year male from Denmark, Europe...

R1ckCa1n said:

i agree. terra is funny. he thinks this is a flame war. and terra, your quote should be to yourself.

Drugs, alcohol, and internet. what a good combo :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back