Ebay~PayPal coupons: $5 off $50 and $15 off $100 (expires 11/30)

SJetski71

Fully [H]
Edit: Here's a more informative thread on the subject ;)

- $5 off $50: C2-Holiday2005
- $15 off $100: C3-Holiday2005
- Edit: Be sure to TRY this coupon --> C1-Holiday2005 for a possible 10% off coupon (YMMV?, max $25 savings)
- Note: Ebay sellers are allowed to advertise coupons within their product description (but not within the actual title or price i believe)

I think they're only good with "buy it now", but can someone please try them with an auction and let us know if it works :) g'luck!

Coupons ripped from NoBrainerDeals.com and AT

gawd dammit, i just bought it now some side lamps for my car .. oh well :)

Where did you get this coupon from?

In other words, do you have the terms and conditions?

When I try to use one I get "This Redemption Code has not yet been activated. Please try using it later."

Just added another possible coupon as per AT, I'm not sure if it's valid but it couldn't hurt to try.

Oh yea, sellers are allowed to quote the coupons in their product descriptions, i'd also add a disclaimer "not guaranteeing" that they'll work though.

Just used the C2 to get some money off on my wife's anniversary gift.

Once again, Jetski rawks.

Thx I added the one coupon code to all of my auctions that are over $50 :D

d3ktrix said:
Thx I added the one coupon code to all of my auctions that are over $50 :D
Pretty sure you can add that new C1 coupon to all auctions under $50 (10% off)

Did you add a disclaimer that there's no guaranteeing they'll work? Some people can't seem to use them for some reason...

Must not work with auctions cause im still getting

This Redemption Code has not yet been activated. Please try using it later.

Im putting it in at the paypal confirm payment screen, is this the proper place?

Raines8416 said:
Im putting it in at the paypal confirm payment screen, is this the proper place?
I haven't used a coupon since the last go-around but that's where i remember it being used

hmm, maybe they're not valid with straight up auctions, anybody else try yet?

SGSeeker said:
my guess is they're not doing buy-it-now
ya, was still wondering if the coupon worked with regular auctions.

probably not i guess.

tvdang7 said:
so its only auction type actions? no buy it nows?
it works with Buy It Now (i think exclusively, sorry for the confusion above)

you can try it on an auction, but i'm nearly positive it's for buy it now only...

I just picked a new battery for my laptop on a buy it now item. It was 49.95, tried the $5 off $50, but since the battery was 5 cents short, it wouldnt let me. I did the 10% next, and it worked fine. Saved me 4.95, not much, but enough for luch tomorrow. Thanks!

Back