eBay w/ Paypal coupons - 10% off... / $15 off ../ $5 off... (exp. 11/30)

KoRn_Kid

Weaksauce
EDIT: One New Coupon code added as of November 25, 2005.
EDIT 2: Two More Coupon codes added as of December 5, 2005.

10% off ($25max) coupon code: C11-GIFTGUIDE
$5 off coupon code: C22-GIFTGUIDE ($50 or more single item)
$15 off coupon code: C23-GIFTGUIDE ($100 or more single item)

EXPIRES: December 18th, 2005

*Purchase must be made on eBay.com. Good for one item only and discount applies to the item price only, not including shipping, handling, or taxes. Offer valid only when you pay with, and seller accepts, PayPal. Limit one (1) coupon code per registered PayPal user. Offer valid on purchases made between 12am (PT) November 25, 2005, and 11:59pm (PT) December 18, 2005.

credit goes to: mookyking & tiraides , for providing this new coupon codes.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: All of the cupons codes shown below have expire as of November 30, 2005.

Original post:

10% off ($25max) coupon code: C1-Holiday2005
$5 off coupon code: C2-Holiday2005 ($50 or more single item)
$15 off coupon code: C3-Holiday2005 ($100 or more single item)

Using your eBay coupon is easy!
1. Shop for items where PayPal is accepted.
2. Bid or Buy It Now using your eBay User ID.
3. Pay using your PayPal account.
4. Enter your redemption code when paying for your eBay item.

For more information on redeeming coupons go to http://ebay.com/coupons

*$5.00 off coupon valid for any single item of $50.00 or more, $15.00 off coupon valid for any single item of $100 or more (coupons may not be combined).

Coupon is intended for the designated recipient of coupon, and purchase must be made on eBay.com. Good for one item only and discount applies to the item price only, not including shipping, handling, or taxes. Offer valid only when you pay with, and seller accepts, PayPal. Limit one (1) coupon code per registered PayPal user.

Coupon has no face value. Any refund you may be entitled to receive will not include the coupon or its redemption value. This coupon cannot be combined with any other coupon, site discount, rebate, offer, or other promotion. eBay reserves the right to end the offer at any time without notice. Open only to U.S. residents 18 years of age or older.

Offer valid on purchases made between 12am (PT) November 7, 2005, and 11:59pm (PT) November 30, 2005

Original post can be found here : http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthread.php?threadid=153392&postid=0

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Good deal. Note that the 10% maxes out at a $25 discount so don't think you'll get a good deal on a new BMW Z3 with it... :D

Awesome! used the 10% off coupon to get an A64 3000+ DTR for $67 shipped!

Wasnt a buy it now either, worked on a regular auction....

however the $5 coupon didnt work.

Lord of Shadows said:
So that 10% off works on anything? And can I use it multiple times?

I think the 10% should work on any eBay auction,
also each coupon can only be uses once per paypal/ebay account.

Thanks OP, just used the 10% off one, only saved $1.11, but hey, free $$ is free $$.

Sweet! Found a box of Magic: The Gathering booster packs for $85 (shipping included), which meant that the 10% coupon was worth $8.50! I paid $76.50. Sweeeet.

Thanks for the link. I never would have bought the box otherwise!

hmm..I just used a coupon and saved like $13.5 :)
But, when I go to the PayPal account, it still says that I payed like $135 for the item. Though under the transaction log, it clearly shows that the coupon was redeemed for $13.5...
What the?

UPDate: Nevermind, the money was put into the account, my mistake. Damn, I should saved the 10% off coupon for something more expensive.

Thanks for the heads-up... the 10% coupon helped me buy a 7800 GT for (myself this) Christmas! :)

Bought a pentium III laptop for $229. It came out to $208 after using the 10% off. Thanks Korn!

Sweet, just bought some new Oakleys and saved $15! Thanks :)

WTF??? The item i bought was $107 before the $15 off, and I had $102 existing funds. PayPal took the money out of my damn checking account! Bastards! :mad:

1 per paypal account
prolly unlim per ebay account
i used 2 10% codes on my ebay acc and it worked

Exitwound said:
Sweet! Found a box of Magic: The Gathering booster packs for $85 (shipping included), which meant that the 10% coupon was worth $8.50! I paid $76.50. Sweeeet.

Thanks for the link. I never would have bought the box otherwise!

People still play that?

-Evil Juggalo

The coupon was basically a waste for me. They only give 10% off one single item even when I did a BIN for 5 of the same item. I expected to get $14.50 off and not a measly $2.90.

Brian Elfert

tiraides said:
Thanks for the heads-up... the 10% coupon helped me buy a 7800 GT for (myself this) Christmas! :)

If it was an eVGA model then I may have been bidding against you. :D

I bought 2 eVGA 7800 GT's for $555 from this guy on ebay, and I forgot to use the freaking coupon!! :eek: :( But it was a great deal anyways!! They are the ones with the copper heatsink from evga and were less than 2 weeks old :D

I am offering these coupons to my ebay customers.. its a great way to say thanks to those who win my auctions.

Perfect timing, I need a PCI-E card for my new build. Time to go shopping :D .

dang. I just tried to use the 10% coupon again and it didnt work this time. it said something about how the coupon has reached its maximum amount of uses. :(

Got $8.xx off a $80 sprint phone with the 10% coupon. (my paypal)
Got $15 off on a Opteron 148 CABYE CPU with the $15 off coupon. (my paypal)
My bro saved $15.xx off his new radar detector with the 10% coupon. (his paypal acct)

So it looks like you can use all 3 codes on 3 diff items with the same paypal acct. Im going to find something to buy using the $5 off code in a bit before it expires.

THANK YOU KORN KID!!!! :D

Doh! I just bought something on Ebay earlier today for $128... didn't even think to look here for a deal. Damn!

Awesome, just used another code for $4 off a pair of insanely cheap Prada boots :) Time's running out, use them while you can!

sweet, got some new oakley goggs just in the nick of time, thanks op!

I saved $0.10 on a leather jacket!! :rolleyes:
Hate when people have insanely high shipping.

mookyking said:
another 10% ebay/paypal code: C11-GIFTGUIDE
maximum $25 on single item
expires Dec 18
Nice, i may actually need this in mid-december, thx mooky

OP maybe you could edit your original post and add in the new coupon(?)

I almost didn't ready this post...glad I did...I just used the 10% off ...Thanks OP

Back