Firefly DVD Box Set 19.86 Walmart

Since it's related but only vaguely hot.

B&M Bestbuy today had the Serenity DVD with a $10 off sticker if bought with one of the Battlestar Gallactic series (1 or 2).

holy crap dood! I bought it immediately! nice deal! anyone who hasn't seen this, whether they've never heard of it, or have been contemplating it, do it, its a great show. one of the precious few modern televesion shows actually worth watching.

Totally stumbled on it by accident, walked into the local Walmart tonight saw it in a floor display and just knew I had to share it.

I can't heap enough praise on this show. It was created by the guy who did Buffy and Angel, but it's NOTHING like those shows. It's the perfect mix of great characters, sci-fi action, and hilarious jokes to mix it all up. Truly great television and it's a crime that this only got one season in. But at least we also got a fantastic movie to end it all off with.

This is [H]ot!

For those who havn't seen it, I highly reccomend it.

Awesome man. I was dissappointed that no one had a Serenity/Firefly sale last week, huge missed opportunity even if they are different studios. This more than makes up for it. :D

awesome! i'll let a few "brown coat" friends that don't yet own the series know about the deal.

Sweet. I have most of the series perma-saved on the DVR, but this is too good to pass up. Wally-World, here I come!

Even at full retail price, it's a hot deal. I highly recommend the Firefly series to everyone. It was a fantastic show, and worth buying the box set.

On amazon's top sellers list, Firefily is #3 right now (updated hourly), and the movie based on the series is #2. It's #24 on the hot 100 list too. I think those rankings speak for themselves.

Damn, OOS, I was hoping to pick this up for my dad, trying to get him into some sci-fi beyond ST:TNG

Crap, I'm annoyed. Neither of my local WalMart Supercenters even *carry* it. I asked today and they gave me a blank stare. Just to satisfy myself that they weren't too stupid to know what they carry, I looked. And looked. No sign of it. I was excited too because I almost bought it for full price at BB with a giftcard I got for Xmas, but BB was out of stock. :(

Sweet, I'll have to head on over to my local Wal-Mart. If they don't have it then I'll place an order online.

heh, i ordered another one, that'll be someone's christmas present next year :p

Yeah, to heck with waiting for my local stores to get it. I just ordered online too. Cost me a couple extra bucks with shipping but it's still a steal over regular price.

I was just at the Vision Center in E.P., afterwards I went to get the DVD set and they were all sold out. So I thought I would come home and order it online.....

.....I am sad now. :(

walmart was sold out online so i took ^^^ suggestion and got it from buy.com.

i might have to order one again, i bought it when it first came out and lent it to a friend and now it seems to become misplaced.

I'm not sure if I completely like it, A western sci fi show where they swear in chinese or something.

I missed the series and the movie but you guys convinced me I should see them. I picked up Firefly and Serenity at Amazon for $19.44 shipped. I got $30 instant savings for signing up for an Amazon Visa.

Only 11 I think aired, but there were 14 total I believe. Does anyone know if there's gonna be some kind of combined FireFly/Serenity box set to wait for? Whenever I buy some kind of trilogy or whatever individually, without fail shortly after some kind of uber box set with 20 more DVDs and all sorts of bonus crap comes out. I still refuse to buy any Star Wars DVDs because I know as soon as I do then a 30 pound 50 DVD box set is going to come out with a fully inflatable 20 foot yoda or something.

OldPueblo said:
I still refuse to buy any Star Wars DVDs because I know as soon as I do then a 30 pound 50 DVD box set is going to come out with a fully inflatable 20 foot yoda or something.

thats some funny shit, but its very true!

I picked up this set last week. Loving it! If you saw the movie Serenity and liked it, pick this up.

looks like its sold out at buy.com as well. which actually, is a good thing, cuz this show deserves to be sold out.

Back