$0 for Blu-ray Backup Software 5 Days Only!

shelfer

n00b
This giveaway is Blu-ray backup Software: WinX Blu-ray Decrypter
http://www.winxdvd.com/giveaway/
List price: $ 49.95
Now: $ 0
Expiration: Apr.6, 2012.

Click Easter eggs to get a copy luckily. It can backup & decrypt Blu-ray Disc to hard drive as M2TS so as to protect Blu-ray disc from scratches or damage.

This is 1st round software giveaway, 2nd will be begin on Apr. 6, 3rd on Apr.11 with different DVD/Blu-ray/Video multimedia software.

Grabbed it and will give it a try..... nothing wrong with giving it a shot for free. Thanks OP!

anyone try it yet?

edit: nm It's winx, they suck. imo

I tried it, and it works, but it's just doing a straight rip of the title to your hard drive. The functionality of "split the file size by: xxgb" doesn't seem to work for me though, which would be nice.

Oh well, it was free.

Hi Guys,

I use AnyDVD HD for Blu-Ray decrypting, but I figured I'd post something here because I copy a lot of Blu-Ray discs.

I tried it, and it works, but it's just doing a straight rip of the title to your hard drive. The functionality of "split the file size by: xxgb" doesn't seem to work for me though, which would be nice.

[DIGRESSION]
It's not too difficult to get dual layer blurays down to 23GB (single layer size) or so without (subjectively) losing quality. The 50GB size was originally chosen when bluray discs were going to only support mpeg2. They ended up supporting AVC and VC-1 to compete with HD-DVD's more advanced codecs. Thus, you aren't nearly as close to the "ugly limit" as you are when you squeeze a dual layer DVD down to single layer size since even single layer BD-Rs have plenty of room.
[/DIGRESSION]

So if you're planning on copying your blu-rays to BD-R or even ditching the menus and copying over to a AVCHD (high def video on a DVD), the software everyone uses is BD Rebuilder:

http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=143716

There is some configuration to do before you start as it relies on several other programs, but this is the best thing going to manipulate your BR backups. It's uses x264 for the AVC encoding, and can output full Blu-Ray structures, AVCHD structures, and DVD (And others) as alternate output formats. It's worth installing (and keeping updated) if you're doing any blu-ray backups on a regular basis.

I use DVDFab Platinum, then use BDInfo and TSmuxer if the files are split. I dont want to compress at all though (have 4x2TB of space). Fast, easy, and doesnt lose any quality.

Hello

It is the 2nd Giveaway (free WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe) after the Blu-ray round.

Valid before 4/10/2012, it is offering free WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe which has been newly upgraded to support iPad 3. Grab it if you need:)

The way of obtaining the code to active is the same as the 1st round's, funny and simple.

What can WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe be used for?
This video software enables you to convert between all mainstream video formats, including High Definition video MKV, M2TS, MTS, AVCHD, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, and regular video AVI, MPEG, MP4, WMV, MOV, FLV, RM, RMVB, WebM, Google TV, etc. Moreover, it features unique technology to support Multi-track HD videos available in BDAV, M2TS, MKV, AVCHD, HDTV and MPEG-TS formats. Thus, without a second thought about format compatibility, you can play your videos with all Windows media players, iPhone/4S, iPad/iPad 2/iPad 3, iPod, PSP, PS3, Android, Blackberry and DVD player.

Back