10/20 Only While Supplies Last: Sandisk Cruzer Titanium 512MB $55 shipped

Malatov

Gawd
Newegg has the Sandisk Cruzer Titanium 512MB USB 2.0 stick for $54.99 w/ Free FedEx Saver shipping. Today (10/20) only untill 10:00 AM PST, while supplies last.

http://www.newegg.com/app/viewProductDesc.asp?description=20-155-407&depa=0

The Titanium series is a ruggedized metal version with a sliding USB connector (no caps to break or lose!) and supposedly faster write times than the standard Cruzers. They normally cost 50%-100% more than a standard Cruzer, but this deal puts it down to virtually the same price.

If they only had a 1GB model for $80...

hmm...this one or the 1gb one from Dell...

ah, hell with it. this one is metal. thanks!

Yeah, I had to order one too. I was also tempted by the 1GB Cruzer from Dell, especially after finding the rebate form that they pulled just before the rebate was supposed to go active.

But I've really wanted a Titanium and couldn't pass this up. I've got a standard 256MB Cruzer now, and it's great but I'm already filling it up and keep having to delete stuff. I told myself I wouldn't buy another until I was willing to pay for a 1GB model, but 512MB will still be a nice upgrade and for the price, these Titanium models rock. Maybe in a few months the 1GB Titanium models will drop down to near this price and I'll upgrade again. :)

Damn, I just recieved my 512MB Cruzer Micro yesterday for $45. Oh well, this thing is TINY!

Back