10.4.4 Today?

Ety

Limp Gawd
Do you guys think 10.4.4 coming out today like Jobs said? I thought it would have come out right after the Keynote. Still nothing :confused:

SU with 10.4.4 broke my mac :(

31 days of uptime... gone

it installed all the way then said it couldnt install then trahsed the files. locked my comp... and then i restarted from a hard power-off.

came back up with 10.4.4 on the about my mac thingy, and i have the new widets.

im reallly starting to loathe my powermac 1.8, if i had a good job and wasnt a student.. i'd take my brothers 12 gauge and 3" magnum slugs and put a few through this. :mad:

then i could get a MacBook pro :D

I got an install error, closed, still on the machine though, and "about this mac" says i'm running 10.4.4

odd

i'm on:
12" 1.5 pbook
512mb ram
upgrading from 10.4.3

Uh oh. Is Mac sufffering from problems similar to windows?! :eek: lol. Damn, well, its a good thing I can't afford a new Mac right now. I'll let them work out the bugs in 10.4.4 first. Then I'll buy it. :D

Updated last night, only problem is transparent dock is broken now. Oh well. Everything else seems smooth. Time to check out the new widgets.

Transparent dock works for me..lol Mine works fine after the update. Though, this new ministore feature in itunes makes it feel like a big ass ad over my library. I think they should have just kept it off. I disabled it...but come on, how much effort is it to just click Music Store?

markt435 said:
Transparent dock works for me..lol Mine works fine after the update. Though, this new ministore feature in itunes makes it feel like a big ass ad over my library. I think they should have just kept it off. I disabled it...but come on, how much effort is it to just click Music Store?

It's marketing. You're listening to a cd by an artist they can show other cds by that artist you can purchase, related music. I think it will end up being a constant "amazon suggestion" box kind of thing.

Thanksfully it turns off with a push of a button.

Update went fine with my Powerbook......

BTW, if there are Apple users out there who like to do web design, check out Rapidweaver. It's awesome. I'm addicted!

Linkage

Back