10% of 199+ Coupon at CC

Hiltonizer

[H]ard|Gawd
Coupon code for use in stores: 70Y44C010211876326
Coupon code for use online or at 1-800-593-4361: PUA6J27A7U

1 use each I think, came in my email this morning.

^^They always exclude game hardware, and certain brands usually including Bose.

(Homer: Planet of the Apes)
Wait a minute... Statue of CC - that coupon should work! Daaaaammm you! Daaam you all to heelllll!

hope that didn't confuse anyone, just an old simpsons episode that popped in my head.
Honestly, once in awhile CC has ok deals, but for the most part they're such jerk-offs in returns of legitimate defects, & sweet jesus I hope no one ever buys an 'extended' warranty with the intention of having it honored!

I'm always open to available coupons tho... the Sears one a couple weeks ago worked great!

Do you know if that will work with Digital Cameras? I was thinking about getting a D300Nikon.. Would be a nice % off..

bring what I want down 179.99 bucks. You are a godsend. Thank you for sharing this. If things work out well and the coupon works at the store as well, then many people in the FST forums will have to thank you cause I now I can lower my prices on just about everything :)

one question. Can one pay with a circuit city card and pay the remaining portion with cash? I only have 1000 left on the card and would need to pay 800 in cash. Do they do this?

one question. Can one pay with a circuit city card and pay the remaining portion with cash? I only have 1000 left on the card and would need to pay 800 in cash. Do they do this?

I don't see why not. I've done that at many other stores.

Wait.. $1000 on a gift card??

how about pricematching B and H and then adding the 10% coupon?

trying to get the lowest price here. :)

The offer is good for 10% off your next combined purchase of $199 or more. Offer good for one use only and applies to total qualifying purchase on a single sales receipt dated between 1/17/08 and 1/19/08. Not valid on previous purchases. Bar code valid in-store only. Coupon code valid online and at 1-800-593-4361. Offer excludes GPS navigation units, Bose, Polk, Infinity, Velodyne, Kicker, MTX Thunder, KEF, Denon, Polaroid, Olevia, Element, Vizio, Apple, Zune, Verizon Wireless, cable and DIRECTV services, notebooks, desktops, PC software, outlet, music, movie, game hardware, Rock Band and Guitar Hero 3 instrument bundles, City Price products, Clearance products, pre-paid cards and Circuit City gift card purchases. Delivery fees, shipping charges and sales tax not included in total purchase calculation. Not combinable with select Circuit City offers. Not redeemable for cash. Void where prohibited or restricted.

Valid from 1-17-2008 to 1-19-2008
Reference Code = 101439536

its expired already :(

how about pricematching B and H and then adding the 10% coupon?

trying to get the lowest price here. :)

damn it i hate people like you, go to the place with the cheapest price and buy it there. damn that pisses me off so badly. and do you price match walmart too, to get that 12 cent difference????

what's wrong with trying to save money? heh. pennies add up to dollars over time.

Back