$10 Off Lowes Purchase

sweet deal. Just wish I had the coupon 2 days ago when I bought my sledgehammer.

Time to go get some pruners and more sprinkler heads.

"One-time use only. Non-transferable"

...don't think that's gonna work. That is unless they don't keep track of the coupon code.

Can anybody else verify that they used the same coupon to get the discount? I'm thinking about picking up a Dremel to start some cutting on my Rocketfish.

This has been on SD for quite some time, theres a pretty long thread over there on this, dont forget to try the coupon at your local Home Depot as well.

Cool looks like I'll have to go try it out. It sucks that my wife just used a 10% on a $27 purchase the other day. She wanted to lay down some tiles in front of the door to replace some water damaged ones. :-\

This has been on SD for a while now. People have been generating bar codes and stealing others' coupons. :eek: I used it once about 10 days ago and it worked fine. :)

Also, w/ mixed success, some have gotten Home Depot to honor the coupon. But that's a big-time YMMV.

If the person says the coupon has already been used by someone else, just tell him to check with the manager because you just printed it out today so you don't understand how it could have already been used... I had this happen and the manager instantly says to just "do a manual". ;)

i just tried to use it and it was a no go says it was already used.
sdked for mgr. and he said well if its be used its been used.

I used 4 of these this last Saturday. Thanks.

::edit::
and i used my check card each time, which is a MasterCard.

The coupon cleared before I even pulled out my credit card. So you don't have to use a visa card to purchase the items for the coupon to work. You could probably pay with cash if anybody uses that anymore.

i just tried to use it and it was a no go says it was already used.
sdked for mgr. and he said well if its be used its been used.

Someone obviously stole your coupon. I've been reading a lot about that on the SD thread. :(

I'm loving this coupon. Used it 8-10 times already. Taking the wife to Lowes with another 4 coupons now.

This deal is now officially dead. :( It was a great run. I only used it about 4 times, but on a SD thread, some people claim to have used it hundreds of times, thereby saving thousands of dollars on a project. :cool: How did you guys do?

I used it about 30 times. There was a limit to 16 per ip address, and I lost a couple of coupons.
It was kind of a pain to sign up for so many email accounts, but definitely worth it.

Back