100pk Taiyo Yuden 8X DVD-R $32.99 Shipped AR

AjaxMan

Weaksauce
100 pack taiyo yuden 8x dvd-r at $32.99 after $6 MIR. Shipping is free. Another good deal is 100 pack white inkjet hub printable 8x dvd-r at $23.99 shipped after $6 MIR.

LINK HERE

#2 you can't compare apple to orange. taiyo yuden simply is the best dvd media. if u need cheap discs, they have 8x inkjet printable dvd-r at $23.99 shipped

AjaxMan said:
#2 you can't compare apple to orange. taiyo yuden simply is the best dvd media. if u need cheap discs, they have 8x inkjet printable dvd-r at $23.99 shipped

Very true. If pulldownyourpants wants some CMC Mag disks, more power to him. The TY02's are some good stuff and this is a very decent deal (been around for a year).

Probably a strange question, but what do the top surfaces of these TY's look like? Are they just plain silver, or do they have a logo of any sort? I have been a loyal Ritek buyer for quite some time, and all my discs are the "silver matte" version of the Riteks. I just don't want to get some green discs with yellow stripes or anything like that (yes, I am anal).

too bad shop4tech has these cheaper if you add in the 10% off coupon xmas10 ? i think it was this time, they aren't even on sale

I'm not hip to the differences in the media, BUT, what I do know is that I have not had any problems burning on cheap media (NEC or LiteOn burner). Maybe I'm just lucky.

pulldownyourpants said:
I'm not hip to the differences in the media, BUT, what I do know is that I have not had any problems burning on cheap media (NEC or LiteOn burner). Maybe I'm just lucky.

I'd have to say you are extremely lucky. Some low-priced media I bought to fart around with will not play reliably on my settop boxes at 1x burns. However, those "in the know" know that the TY stuff posted here is the top-notch stuff and at a great price.

Back