$10k “Exotic Car” Office Chairs?

HardOCP News

[H] News
Not only are these race car office chairs extremely overpriced, some of them look pretty damn uncomfortable too. Besides, you’d look like a tool if you owned a $10k Ferrari office chair and you didn’t have a Ferrari parked in the driveway.

If I sat my fat ass down in one of those chairs, they would have to get the Jaws of Life to get me out. :(

Oh wow, I like those.

If it was 1,000 I'd think about adding it to the cart. It's kinda hard to beat a Herman Miller Aeron.

Target audience: People that pay $1500 for a keyboard! :p

Or those who owns the cars.

Can you imagine... having a Lamborghini in your driveway, having this lamborghini chair, and then working on your 10k desk, using the 1,500 keyboard on your shiny lamborghini laptop?

You'd be made :p

I wouldn't mind these if they were more reasonably priced. Granted I'd want some different vehicle chairs offered such as the seats from my 2005 GTO. Those seats are VERY comfortable.

Did anyone see the carbon fiber desk? And it's only $8,000 too, and compared to the $10,000 desk, actually seems cool. Someday...

I was thinking this was perfect for those of us who want to play Need for Speed and have the seat of the car we are driving.

What a ripoff. I made my own a couple of years back and it probably came in at around £100 or $200 ish.

Looks great and is very comfy.

DSCF4884.JPG

hey its on sale!!! must be a good deal as they are normally 125.00.... lol

I'll be right back. I need a new chair, and I am going to requisition a C5 seat.

I wouldn't mind these if they were more reasonably priced. Granted I'd want some different vehicle chairs offered such as the seats from my 2005 GTO. Those seats are VERY comfortable.

Same goes for the seats in my Grand Marquis. Leather so soft and comfy I could (and have) slept in it.

LOLOL hahaha i hate car seats idk how good those are but 10k is quite insane rofl at fooshniks pimp chairs toy models?

Race car seats are comfortable. I have a Recaro Speed seat in my Carrera. I would easily by a recaro computer chair if I didn't already have an Aeron at home. Sit in one before making fun of it. Obviously these aren't for fat people.

Race car seats are comfortable. I have a Recaro Speed seat in my Carrera. I would easily by a recaro computer chair if I didn't already have an Aeron at home. Sit in one before making fun of it. Obviously these aren't for fat people.

Yeah for a few hundred bucks it would be cool but these chairs seem to be going from $2000 to $12000 which is outrageous for a chair.

Those chairs look like shit in my opinion. The base doesn't match the seat at all. I wouldn't want something that tacky looking in my house no matter what the hell the seat came out of.

Hey i wonder if they would buy my carbon fiber TP holder made from an expensive road bike fork. with sealed bearings and quick release!

Back