12 Month xbox live subscription questions

Milenko

[H]ard|Gawd
I currently have a headset and am looking to extend my xbox live account by a year, because my 360 came with one month free.

Should I buy the card you can find in stores that comes with an extra month for around 50? Or should I buy it straight through the xbox site itself? it seems like if i buy from xbox.com, it comes with 12 months versus the 13 if i got the card in the store. can anyone confirm this?

I've always used the cards, the extra month is nice. If you want I've got one I'll sell to ya, I bought it and then it turned out I didn't need it.

Well if you do a little looking online you can find those subscription cards for less then the 50 bucks they charge in stores. I know some people who've paid around 35 bucks for another year. That's the way to go.

I got a year Live off eBay for $21 a few months ago. Check eBay.

If you wanted an xbox live vision camera, you can pick up one of the vision gold packs. They're $79 in most stores, but the BJ's Wholesale clubs (if you have one in your area) sell them for $69. It comes with a year of gold, the vision camera, an extra headset, 200 microsoft points, Uno, and Robotron 2084. Pretty good deal if you ask me.

i don't really need the camera, i don't know why anyone would want to see my face when they're playing against me - i also don't care what people look like who i am playing against

i took up kabob on his offer, so i'm all set for a year

thanks guys

The camera would be cool for card games like Uno or voice chat or something, or for putting your face on a R6: Vegas character, but other than that I really don't think I'd have a use for it...and since I don't play the card games and I think that putting your face on a character is a novelty I wouldn't have a use for it.

The camera would be cool for card games like Uno or voice chat or something, or for putting your face on a R6: Vegas character, but other than that I really don't think I'd have a use for it...and since I don't play the card games and I think that putting your face on a character is a novelty I wouldn't have a use for it.

Comeon, you know you wanna map your ass to your character's face :)

that would be sort of cool, but that's the extent of the use i would get with it

Comeon, you know you wanna map your ass to your character's face :)

I thought about that when I first learned what you could do with the camera. My very first thought "I wonder how many falices have been posted as pictures?"

i don't really need the camera, i don't know why anyone would want to see my face when they're playing against me - i also don't care what people look like who i am playing against

i took up kabob on his offer, so i'm all set for a year

thanks guys

You wouldn't believe some of the things going on in Uno, girls flashing boobies, guys masturbating...

Get this, I played R6V with these guys who were using their Vision cams.. taking pictures of celeb's faces and mapping them ingame.

I had Arnold Schwarzenegger on my team!! LOL

Get this, I played R6V with these guys who were using their Vision cams.. taking pictures of celeb's faces and mapping them ingame.

Lord knows that I would want the terminator on my team.

Personally, I just bought the Live Gold Vision pack off Ebay for around $62 with shipping. I'm rather happy about that. I wish I would have had the extra month that I've seen offered, but heck, I think the entirety of the package warrants that pricetag.

I've seen Michael Jackson and Brian Peppers..... sooo f'ing hilarious!

Back