$1200 Titanium Mouse

To second many in this thread, for $1200 I'd expect something a bit more comfortable than that brick.

kinda looks like the cross section of a wing, so if you string a bunch of these together, will it take off from a treadmill?

Maybe if it was a trackball that could wipe my ass and automatically lock onto targets' heads in FPSs.

Sadly, there will be someone out there that will end up buying it. Seriously, this mouse is a joke! High quality plastic my ass!

I'd buy it if it were made from solid gold at over 1,000$ an ounce that mouse would weigh ~3-5lbs.

I'd buy it if it was solid gold. Spot price of gold has been between $1000-$1100 per oz. A mouse of solid gold has got be have at least several ounces.

Step 1: Buy super cheap gold mouse
Step 2: ...
Step 3: Profit

You can buy a set of Racing titanium valves for $300.00 for a V8. As far as i can tell that price is rapage. Not to mention how fugly the mouse is any rate.

This mouse goes well for the guy who bought those million dollar speakers and 6-figure Blu-ray player. :cool:

titanium-mouse_04_Yggwk_17621.jpg

I bought a Logitech Air MX this weekend for my HTPC project. Even at $149, that was pushing it. $1200? No thanks.

It would be a nice match with any Lian Li brush aluminum case though!

I just showed my boss the website with the $1200 mouse and he goes "wow that's sleek, but I'm ordering a sports car mouse from http://www.roadmice.com"

d'oh.

Back