128mb SD or CF card FREE at Shutterfly for completing survey

I got BS'd

"Thank you for taking the time to answer our survey. At this time, you are not eligible to receive our Photo Loader memory card because it will not work on your computer or it is not compatible with your camera. We appreciate your participation and will keep you in mind for future versions of this product. Thanks for using Shutterfly."

BS'ed aswell.

Thank you for taking the time to answer our survey. At this time, you are not eligible to receive our Photo Loader memory card because it will not work on your computer or it is not compatible with your camera. We appreciate your participation and will keep you in mind for future versions of this product. Thanks for using Shutterfly.

Thank You!

Thank you for your participation. Your Photo Loader memory card should arrive in less than 4 weeks. To enjoy your 25 free 4x6 prints, please use the Photo Loader card by June 30, 2006.

Thank you for your participation. Your Photo Loader memory card should arrive in less than 4 weeks. To enjoy your 25 free 4x6 prints, please use the Photo Loader card by June 30, 2006.

Wouldn't let me the first time cause I selected Firefox, selected IE and bam...free card coming my way thanks!!!

I just hope I get it. I signed up for a bunch of stuff here that is free and have nothing to show for it. :(

Took me three tries to get it. Here's hoping they send it!
Thanks a lot!

Thanks for the great find!

ceolittlebro said:

Thanks for the great find!

Z(+)DIAC said:
Thank You!

The Other said:

So yeah...

what the fucking gosh damn bullshit is this

"Thank you for taking the time to answer our survey. At this time, you are not eligible to receive our Photo Loader memory card because it will not work on your computer or it is not compatible with your camera. We appreciate your participation and will keep you in mind for future versions of this product. Thanks for using Shutterfly."

these guys are fucking idiots... I am getting my free card and never using them for pictures just from this crap :D

I have a Canon S400 (CF), and windows xp :D

oh well :D

You have to answer IE for browser, windows xp...and I did middleish answers for prints and such.

Thanks, I'm thinking about using this in the sd mod for the wrt54g. Now does anyone have any links to a free sd reader?? :D

They also point out that if you didn't receive the invitation via e-mail from them, then you wont get the memory cards.

Gilthanis said:
They also point out that if you didn't receive the invitation via e-mail from them, then you wont get the memory cards.

Yeah, but we have to try.

Back