<13", cheep, non powerfull, with a side of fry's.

sin01

Limp Gawd
I am in need of a small (13" is the max, preferably not that big, 12 is nice, if smaller, that might be ok, but ill have to think about it), cheep, laptop capable connecting with wifi, sending emails, writing papers, and MAYBE playing DVD’s without it being stuttery, but the DVD part isn’t a requirement - it would just be nice to have. Do you guys have any subjection for models and companies, or eBay buys or anything? Point me in the right direction, because although I want this thing to be inexpensive and I don’t care if it’s not a rock solid build, I don’t want to be completely jipped into buying a piece of crap.

Bah, there has got to be some option out there for me. The DVD thing really isnt important, i just need a tiny thing that fits in my bag that i can use to do the minimums

My girlfriend picked up a used sony r505 off ebay for $400. Little pricey for the specs, 866mhz p3, 256, 30gig, but its ultra small, and she gets a legit 3 hours on the battery which is pretty old in itself.

find a lower end 7(0/1)0m?
P-M, 12.1", fairly powerful but cheap. Would be on my list but its banias not yonah (single not dual core)

Back