$15.00 off Buy.com instant when paying via PayPal

Weird...cannot get it to work. I can add it to my cart but no matter what product I put in with it (and I looked at the Terms and it should be fine) I cannot proceed to checkout :(

I realize i'm stating the obvious but you fellas may not be fulfilling one of the terms and conditions.

* Terms and Conditions:
- Orders must be placed on or before 12/10/2008 11:59:00 PM PT.
- This offer is not valid in our Cellular store.
- This offer is not valid with any other coupon, shipping coupon, or other promotions, including Deal of the Day.
- Valid only for items labeled "Pre-order" or "In Stock: Usually Ships in 1 to 2 business days".
- One coupon per order.
- Coupon offer not valid for purchasing a gift certificate.
- Instant Rebates, Coupons, and eCoupons may not be used together.
- Buy.com coupons may not be used in Premier Partner Stores.
- Buy.com reserves the right to cancel this promotion at any time.
- Coupons are not valid on Marketplace items.

- minimum $8 order*

I was going to get GTA4 for PC for $33 but I can't get it to work either.

I wanted to try this out, but after logging into my buy.com account i am unable to add the coupon? it doesnt show the 'redeem now' button as the page indicates.

Wouldnt today, 12/2/2008 constitute being on or before 12/10/2008 12:59:00 pm?

Does not work for me, even trying those instructions or using IE instead of Fx. I see no coupon link, "click here" or anything of the sorts. Just the page with the info.

I think they removed the redeem button as it was there earlier (but is not anymore).

Subscribed to know when it starts working again. Nice find.

I really hope this deal works out. I've been wanting to buy a few things but have been stuck on the fence. Might create some nice cheap gift deals too.

Anyone else not able to add Batman dark knight and get it to work? For some reason it will only let me add either the deepdiscount.com or other store, I can't put the buy.com one in my cart and thus the coupon will not work since it's marked as a "marketplace" item.

Would be nice to be able to get the batman dark knight blu-ray for just 10 bucks or so.

It is obviously broken at the moment. No one can find any items acceptable for this deal.

i added the coupon in the basket.. and added call of duty 5, microsoft point and no $15 dollars discount...

With this deal (when it becomes available) You can get the Kingston 16GB USB Flash drive for $15 shipped.

Yeah, I'm thinking this is only on stuff from that one paypal section. Which would kinda suck...

For those of you who can't get the button, here's the link. http://www.buy.com/basket/additem.asp?sku=88648478&loc=55812 I got it by changing numbers around from a different coupon. Still doesn't work for me though. Discount doesn't get applied and can't check out.

Edit: Sweet. They changed it to $20. . . Still doesn't work though.
Edit 2: lol. Back to $15. Someone at buy.com is on crack.

Back to $20 but only seems to work on short list of about 30 items.

I knew there was a reason I avoided buy.com.....thanks for the reminder of why.:)

Back