15% off 1800flowers.com

LadyMakoFox

Supreme [H]ardness
Promotion code m83 it is 15% off the item your wanting.

I work there so I can keep guys up to date on flower discounts and sales at 1800flowers.com

cool, just ordered flowers from them a few days ago good stuff. :D

I order flowers from there at least 6 times a year... keep the codes comming.

I just built me a new computer so...I have a lot of flowers to buy to make up for it.

FYI
Bought it and asked it to be shipped the 15th for an anniversay, they shipped next day. :( Very very dissapointing and well, ruined the surprise!

So, make sure its not for anything special or a specific date as they seem to ignore it :)

well did you call them up?

1800 flowers has a 7 day garantee and 100% satisfaction on their flowers/plants..

Honestly I'd suggest you place the order over the phone instead of their website, they can let you know exact shipping day

No need to call or anything, its an option when you order. Heres part of my confirmation email.
Item(s): ONE DOZEN GERBERA DAISIES ARRNGD IN A VASE (#1234)
Delivery Date: 4/15/2006
Card Message:
For my darling on our anniversary. I love you!

Havent called yet, I had to work. Are they open 24/7 via phone? I just emailed, I will try to give them a call too and ask who is working there that cant read english. Heck, maybe they will send the flowers I ordered when I ordered them! Would be nice since the saturday on the 8th means nothing to anyone I know and it was a waste of 50 bucks.

I did get the card, it did say what its supposed to. Wonder why they couldnt see the Delivery Date 4/15 just above the message they copied.

Woo hoo 24/7 phone service!
They are sending out another of the same for when I asked for it to be delivered. Doesnt really fix the fact it ruined the suprise and all that but oh well theres always next year to try and be sneaky and get her something nice.

calling them is best by far, unlike over the net when you call they can run searches and see what can be there the same day, or what can get there that weekend for sure. Also they can do some custom stuff for your order unlike online.

also guys just a bit of advice, try and call before 1pm in the time zone to where your sending flowers to if you need same day delivery..

lol I should just make an ordering flowers survival guide :p

I hate to sound like a walking ad but I know this will save some [H] users from the doghouse :p

Back