$160 AR shipped - BFG GeForce 9800 GTX 512MB @ Tigerdirect

alexlyc

Gawd

BFG GeForce 9800 GTX Video Card (a suggestion only)
$209.99
- $20 instant off coupon
+ $8.99 shipping
- $30 mail in rebate
- $10 paypal plugin promo
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
= $158.98 total
(tax only in FL, IL, TX, NC)

Tigerdirect gave me a one-time use $20 off $200 coupon (expire on 6/30) but I am going to share it!
PM me your email address if you are serious using it and I will email you the exclusive redeem coupon link.

I am not asking for anything in return but if whoever get the coupon can help me daily bump my 780i for sale thread, I will very much appreciate.

I am not asking for anything in return[/U] but if whoever get the coupon can help me daily bump my 780i for sale thread, I will very much appreciate.

I must have missed that part, so it was a one time only thing. Lameness. When you ask someone to do something you are asking them for something....

I must have missed that part, so it was a one time only thing. Lameness. When you ask someone to do something you are asking them for something....

well to me it wasn't something I was going out of my way for, 20 off for bumping a thread every now and then? A good trade I'd say.

Back