17" LCD for gaming. help.

northrop

grumman
Need a 17” LCD gaming solution with DVI within $350.

Is Dell 1704 my best bet?

tell you what.. I just got a lcd and at first was looking at 17inch monitors however, compaired to the 19inch monitors gotta go with the 19inch.

If you can might I suggest you check out the 19's cause its much much better.

LordVampyre said:
tell you what.. I just got a lcd and at first was looking at 17inch monitors however, compaired to the 19inch monitors gotta go with the 19inch.

If you can might I suggest you check out the 19's cause its much much better.

I need one by next month (2nd week of December at latest). I was looking at 17" to save some $, but 19" is definetly an option, if the price isn't too high.

Dell 1905 or Samsung 940B? What else is worth looking at? Thank you.

Viewsonic VX724 Not sure about this shop but their price is LOW. ;)
Hard to beat for gaming.

Product Description > ViewSonic Xtreme LCD VX724 - flat panel display - TFT - 17"
Device Type > Flat panel display / TFT active matrix
Dimensions (WxDxH) > 15.3 in x 6.9 in x 17.2 in
Weight > 11 lbs
Diagonal Size > 17"
Viewable Size > 17"
Max Resolution > 1280 x 1024
Response Time > 3 ms This is a KEY stat for gaming.
Image Brightness > 300 cd/m2
Image Contrast Ratio > 500:1
Digital Video Standard > Digital Visual Interface (DVI)
Interface > DVI, VGA (HD-15)

I have the big sister to this monitor and it's SWEEET! ;) ViewSonic VX924 19" LCD Monitor

This will be my first LCD, so I’m not too knowledgeable about them, but I really like that Viewsonic. Looks like a winner. Thanks for all the input guys.

northrop said:
This will be my first LCD, so I’m not too knowledgeable about them, but I really like that Viewsonic. Looks like a winner. Thanks for all the input guys.

For $350 you can get the VX924, which is the 19-inch brother of the VX724. It is also a prime gaming LCD. Check NewEgg and others for prices.

Albert

what's the difference between 19" and 17" monitor if their max res is the same? ive been wanting to get the 17" of this monitor, but i'm kina confused why 19" monitor can only do 1280x1024 res max :(

is there a big difference?

Back