$19.99 - Saitek Executive Backlit Keyboard @ Woot

DevilDoc

2[H]4U
Linkage to Todays Woot - Saitek Executive Backlit Keyboard
$19.99 + $5 S&H no matter how many you buy, up to 3

Thought I'd throw this up here since the last one was so popular :D

So you’re up late, composing amorous responses to online personals; or maybe you’re in the midst of a grippingly suspenseful text adventure game. The cool, blue glow of your monitor is the only light in the room. This level of illumination is perfect for the mood, but how are you supposed to see the featherplucking keyboard?

Don’t turn on your desk lamp. Besides spoiling the atmosphere, you’ll wake your mom. [Joke deleted by Woot! writeup editor]

With its sexy blue backlighting, the Executive illuminated keyboard from Saitek is ideal for nighttime typing. What’s more, it has a funky fresh design that’ll compliment the decor in any dragonmaster’s keep.

Until medical science perfects the prosthetic eye, get the Saitek Executive and stop subjecting your lookin’ balls to all that dilation and contraction. Man, that’s just like a Cobra Kai sensei: it wears out the pupils.

Specifications:
  • Condition: New, Retail
  • 104 keys
  • Blue LED backlighting
  • Zero-Slope design and adjustable wrist rest for ergonomic comfort
  • Three lighting levels: High / Low / Off
  • Volume control / Mute
  • Adjustable keyboard angle
  • Adjustable wrist rest
  • Silver finish and black keys
  • Connection: Wired USB
  • Plug and Play
  • Compatible with Windows 98, SE, ME, 2000 and XP

I just ordered one...Yay finally. 40-50$ for the one + keypad was a little steep for me. Besides, I didn't need the extra keypad.

I hope you guys realize this is NOT the one with the letters that light up. This is the OLD backlight version. This is not the same model they put up a few months back for $55.

Deal dead anyways. forum wasn't very busy this morning. Don't think many [H] people got in on this.

PawNtheSandman said:
I hope you guys realize this is NOT the one with the letters that light up. This is the OLD backlight version. This is not the same model they put up a few months back for $55.

Yup, but I specifically didn't want the newer model. I find the keylighting to be a little too blinding, and I don't even look down at the keyboard. I hope woot gets this order right...

vamp said:
Yup, but I specifically didn't want the newer model. I find the keylighting to be a little too blinding, and I don't even look down at the keyboard. I hope woot gets this order right...

thats why they included a feature to turn it down or off according to your taste. Oh well, YMMV as always, but I love mine. :)

Still waiting for my keyboard. Fedex Texas -> California takes this long? (jeopardy music plays...)

Wow mine was in my home the following tuesday (I think the woot deal was a thurs or friday for mine). Must be the holiday weekend.

Back