19"+ LCD's

|Leviathan|

Limp Gawd
Hi all just a basic question, i have read almost every recent thread and reviews on these monitors were available and instead of making my mind up to a final decision, the more they helped to confuse me .. reasons? see below

anyway, here's my list of all the monitors that i am considereing, money ain't a problem i'll work hard for any unit as long as it kicksass:

BenQ 19" FP91V+
BenQ 19" FP91E
Dell Ultrasharp 1905FP
Dell Ultrasharp 2005FPW
Hyundai ImageQuest L90D+ 19"
LG L1980U 19"
NEC/Mitsubishi Multisync LCD1970GX 19"
Philips 19" 190X5FB/20
Samsung SM-913N 19"
Samsung SM-915N 19"
Sony SDM-HS95P X-black 19"
Viewsonic VP191B 19"

this is no restricted list so if yu have any other models pls feel free to inform me

general bkground on usage of lcd, i'm a defenite gamer so yu know ... i'm a dvd maniac also, and i'm gonna use the monitor as a tv also via my tuner card and sharp text is a must i relly hate soft text edges don't know if you get my point but its something which really irritates me personally

well that said hope i get a good feedback and pls do not enter into technical terms and complications since i almost know everything by heart lol its just that its too difficult to decide which to buy lol

my 1st preference was for the philips model but lack of dvi ... :(
then i saw the lg model beautiful but as i read not so good in gaming ... :(
and now i'm seeing al this positive feddback regarding dell and viewsonic models ...

specs, i'll opt for viewsonic but from pics i didn't like its deisgn and yu know a monitors somehting that gotta feel gud so another question, if someone got this monitor can you pls post some pics you have taken yourself or comment on how it feels~

anyway its getting long an boring hope in your help
*fingers crossed* thanks in advance guys

I have the Hyundai L90D+ and I use it with my X800XT All In Wonder for dvds and TV without any problem. You will read reviews about this monitor having small viewing angles, but I have never noticed it. Everyone I have shown this monitor too comments on how wonderfull the colour saturation is. I am very happy with it.

Back