1900XTX Fan noise needs a solution for SN25P

spaceman

[H]F Junkie
Just like the title says. The Stock cooler works , at a price. I can't have my Sn25P on my desk b/c the fan is too damn loud. My problem is that the damn card BARELY fits in the case as is. I can't do much without seriously modding the case. What about..I dunno

HEP ME JEBUS!!

The Zalman VF900 might be your best bet, it looks much lower profile than the VF700 so if your card currently fits using 2 slots it should def. fit and will be much quieter.

The only question is if your case can then extract the heat as it doesn't vent the air out the back.

The only solution I can think of is to get a cheap water cooling loop, but it would be very hard to fit one in your SFF.

I dont think there are any aftermarket air coolers than can cool a x1900xtx.. Maybe the new zalman... Is it even out yet???

What about the thermalright V-1?? Does that mount on a x1900xtx???? That might do the trick...

no tools and never done it so....f that I'm scared. maybe I just send it to viper john for some loving? hmmm well I ordered some sound deadening for the interior I know that will help some. I really don't hear the card in game b/c my K1000 headset is just incredible but I know it's there.

Back