1920 x 1200 Wallpapers only

Here is one I got from deviantart:
tilicholakeeg4.jpg

Some fractals of mine... enjoy :).

EDIT: Deleted to remove watermark soon (2010).

Last edited:
nice! i just lost all my wallpapers and you've all helped me get some new ones!

Took some more today (a good overcast day to get my monster)

More Here i have a preview image so you don't have to wait for the large ones to load just to see what it looks like.

I'm at work atm, but if anyone wants to look through my Flickr photos and pick some, I'll post them at 1920x1200 when I get home. Most of them are in a vertical format, but there's more horizontal ones in the latter pages.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rc_photo/

Here's a picture that I made from a huge picture that I got off of google images:

img55.jpg

Bump, just got my BenQ 24" Monitor :D

Man it's so weird, especially coming from an 19" LCD

Is this a real picture?

Don't hold me to this, but iirc it's a pic taken from the International Space Station just after 10AM Eastern time on September 11, 2001. Just left of the center, just above the halfway point you see some relatively smooth cloud cover and then a little bit further to the left you see a huge plume of what would have been the columns of smoke billowing off the two towers as they burned, and then collapsed down and created that massive dust storm that saturated the entire island and surrounding area.

I can't remember exactly where this photo came from (in terms of who released it, most likely NASA), but I know it was snapped from the ISS, just not sure about the date. That day and the following days were pretty confusing for almost everyone, but I'm pretty confident it was taken on 9/11/2001 at some point before noon.

I could be wrong, of course... maybe someone else has more detailed and accurate info.

Don't hold me to this, but iirc it's a pic taken from the International Space Station just after 10AM Eastern time on September 11, 2001. Just left of the center, just above the halfway point you see some relatively smooth cloud cover and then a little bit further to the left you see a huge plume of what would have been the columns of smoke billowing off the two towers as they burned, and then collapsed down and created that massive dust storm that saturated the entire island and surrounding area.

I can't remember exactly where this photo came from (in terms of who released it, most likely NASA), but I know it was snapped from the ISS, just not sure about the date. That day and the following days were pretty confusing for almost everyone, but I'm pretty confident it was taken on 9/11/2001 at some point before noon.

I could be wrong, of course... maybe someone else has more detailed and accurate info.
It was taken by nasa, but the only thing I know about it is that it's over the Pacific Ocean, which might rule out 9-11, but that's all I know.

I believe you're thinking of this photo.

I absolutely love that one of Tokyo at night.. One of the girls with asked me for it when she saw it as she used to live real close to the Eiffel Tower replica shown there.

One of these days I will visit Japan.

A little somefin' I just made. Yeah, I know, simple stuff, but kinda purty.
sph2id7.jpg

yeah.. those airplane ones are cool, except for the 7 foot copyright logo.

yeah.. those airplane ones are cool, except for the 7 foot copyright logo.

jimeny - this *is* the digital artwerk forum, is it not? You guys aren't THAT clueless. Not that I'd want you passing these around as your own - but there's exactly jack i could do about it.

:p

GML2007-P40.jpg

GML2007-Heritage-3.jpg

GML2007-Princess-Elizabeth.jpg

GML2007-B25-1.jpg

BB

Back