1GB PC3200 400MHz Dual Channel (2x512MB) Lifetime Warranty $59 AR

Good find!!

Now cross your fingers that Outpost honors the rebate :mad:

Some people have problems with Outpost's rebates.

I'm 2 for 2 on the rebates so I have nothing to complain about them.

i wouldn't call it 'generic'

PDP is the company that makes Patriot memory, and shoot, its lifetime warranty, who gives a

I have had 3 sets of Patriot ram and all of them have been excellent overclockers.

Patroit, not bad... As for Outpost/Fry's and rebates, I'm 2 for 3, never got a $60 one... although my dad if like 20 for 20....

from the looks of it, the turnaround time is pretty quick, it told me if i didn't get my check back within 2 weeks of the postmark date of my form, then i should contact such and such a number

i also found out after i added it to my cart, that it is the same set of Signature Patriot PC3200s that i already own, 2.5cas... i can't get enough 2.5cas cheap pc3200, its like the most versatile/cheap ddr ever, mine DID come with a silver/stainless steel colored ramsinks though, the provided pictures aren't the most 'telling'

this'll probably go into the CS:S server

EDIT: i've foudn that these signature line memory can come with silver heatspreaders, blue ones, and without heatspreader all together, when i bought my first set a couple months back from 'egg, they were blue in the picture, and came to my house silver... fyi

I'm 2 for 2 on Outpost rebates...1 of them was for some Patriot memory...jumped on it...thx OP :)

^^
I've purchsed a few things through Outpost with MIRs, recieved the back each time.

Back