1saleaday Sell off going on! New deal every 30 minutes!

Has anyone else had issues with 1saleaday?

I've bought from 1saleaday 4 times over the last year and had to return 3 of them. The one didn't have to return was a software license key. I got 2 phone systems in one order and both were defective. I procrastinated and never sent them back. So, out of 2 systems with 6 handsets I ended up with a 2 handset system that worked...

I got a memory card, micro sd 32gb, and had to be returned. Most recently I bought a bosch cordless tool and they didn't even have one to replace it with after having waited a month to receive it. They refunded my money but, I had to complain, complain, complain to get them to cover the return shipping.

I purchased a 32gb Sandisk micro card from them & it is working great in my phone as we speak.

I bought some earrings last week. They shipped 5 days after I ordered them and it says it should be 5 days for delivery.

I've ordered from them a few times, never had any problems. This should be fun to watch.

I wonder if it had all of the adapters & if it will come back up?

Ever seen a deal come back on a sale like this?

Fuji Film 32GB SDHC High Performance Class 6 Memory Card With Write Protection Lock Switch! $24.99

Nice, Valentine's Day stuff. I might be able to skip the chocolate this year!

Nice, Valentine's Day stuff. I might be able to skip the chocolate this year!

yeah i dont like to buy my girl chocolate either cuz she gets fat. flowers and jewelry, though more expensive, are worth it.

Back