2 6.5 FT HDMI Cables... 5.99 shipped

Quality?

Comparable to Monoprice, Eforcity, Meritline?

Need another one for me PS3

as far as i'm concerned, copper is copper. HDMI cables have copper cables, so an HDMI cable is an HDMI cable. Monster Brand included :p

Agreed to a certain extent. I was talking more about the connectors. Some shittier ones have a tendency to rip the head right off when you disconnect it, if you aren't being careful.

Definately can't argue the price though.

as far as i'm concerned, copper is copper. HDMI cables have copper cables, so an HDMI cable is an HDMI cable. Monster Brand included :p

if only it were true. Turns out i purchased a satellite receiver, and the hdmi cable it came bundled with produced a really weird picture (can't even describe it). Researched it online and many people who purchased the same receiver had the same problem with the bundled cable. I've since tried two other HDMI cables, a monoprice one and a verizon Fios hdmi cable, and they both worked perfectly with that receiver.

Coincidence? Doubt it, i think they just bundled a really shitty HDMI cable. Admittedly it was the most pitiful looking hdmi cable i'd ever seen, everything about it screamed CHEAP ;)

Monster is the best cable ever! DUH! Look at all that shielding, just look at it!

/Sarcasm

Great deal. And yes, copper is copper and hdmi cable is hdmi cable. And to the guy with the satellite issue, that fucking sucks. Never heard of that happening before.

if only it were true. Turns out i purchased a satellite receiver, and the hdmi cable it came bundled with produced a really weird picture (can't even describe it). Researched it online and many people who purchased the same receiver had the same problem with the bundled cable. I've since tried two other HDMI cables, a monoprice one and a verizon Fios hdmi cable, and they both worked perfectly with that receiver.

Coincidence? Doubt it, i think they just bundled a really shitty HDMI cable. Admittedly it was the most pitiful looking hdmi cable i'd ever seen, everything about it screamed CHEAP ;)

for 6 bucks, it's worth taking a chance. With monoprice, I always tell people to buy 2x what they need. If a cable goes bad, you've got a spare, and in most cases their total cost is less than the cheapest 3' cable at BBY. IME, if you don't have extras, and a cable goes bad, you end up buying it locally, because you don't want to wait to get your Cable, Video Game or BD/HDDVD working.

Bad deal, before there was 20 hdmi cables each was like 6.6 foot for 10 dollars

Damn it, I paid $15 for two shipped last week on monoprice : /.

Plus they are ten foot cables and I'd rather have shorter ones anyway.

Back