2 Good deals?

Plase see item #3 from the rules of the [H]ot deals subforum "All posts should include the item and price in the title/subject line and a link to the item in the body of the thread."

You can't, request to have it closed. The eVGA GTX 660 SC is a good deal though, $190 or $180 MIR w/ Prime shipping.

The monitor is not a deal. It's cheaper on amazon right now, and I've seen it cheaper than even now on amazon. For instance i've seen it at $280.

Does anyone know how loud the EVGA fan is? Is there a better deal than the EVGA linked above? Also what do yall think of the Dell deal on newegg? GOod?

Does anyone know how loud the EVGA fan is? Is there a better deal than the EVGA linked above? Also what do yall think of the Dell deal on newegg? GOod?

I would stay away from the EVGA card given that there have been deals on better cards for similar prices lately.

The Asus GTX 660 DirectCU II OC card was like $170 after instant and mail in rebates last week and it's got an awesome cooler and a better custom VRM setup.

The Galaxy version of the GTX 660 was also on sale for like $180 or something here recently... again it has a much better cooler.

Either of these cards (or another with better cooler) is likely to go on sale again any time.

You can't, request to have it closed. The eVGA GTX 660 SC is a good deal though, $190 or $180 MIR w/ Prime shipping.

you can actually close your own threads.

soooo. close your own thread and start 2 new ones wiht the appropriate deasl :D

I have the 660 SC in a Cooler Master elite 120 and to me it is not loud at all. Of course I'm pretty hard of hearing. :p Its a good card.

I've been on the fence about buying the Dell U2412M. I have the hardest time choosing a monitor, especially online. I don't know how good of a gaming monitor this is. If Amazon had it at this price I would probably pick it up. Anyone help me make up my mind? I need to get a new one soon, at least 23". I would prefer the 24" size and to keep it under $300.

I've been on the fence about buying the Dell U2412M. I have the hardest time choosing a monitor, especially online. I don't know how good of a gaming monitor this is. If Amazon had it at this price I would probably pick it up. Anyone help me make up my mind? I need to get a new one soon, at least 23". I would prefer the 24" size and to keep it under $300.
It's great for gaming. Very low input lag and response time is 8ms, which is good enough for most people. Black level and contrast ratio is where this monitor really shines. Beats shitty TN panels by a mile. For this price it's a great deal.

http://www.tftcentral.co.uk/reviews/dell_u2412m.htm

It's great for gaming. Very low input lag and response time is 8ms, which is good enough for most people. Black level and contrast ratio is where this monitor really shines. Beats shitty TN panels by a mile. For this price it's a great deal.

http://www.tftcentral.co.uk/reviews/dell_u2412m.htm

I guess the only thing holding me up at this point from getting the U2412M is the AG coating. Wish I could see one in person before buying.

Anyone bit on the Dell deal? Is that the best deal right now

I did. Should be here tomorrow. Cautiously optimistic. I also had a gift card for $50 so it was a really sweet deal.

Wait I lied. I ended up going with the U2312M for cost savings.

Back