2 in 1 DVI-D Cable Splitter

YahonMaizosz

Limp Gawd
I am curious, will this Cable HERE be able to split the signal from 2 DELL 3007WFP-HC to 1??

I have Nvidia 7950 GX2 card and I would like to input 2 of my displays to just 1 DVI port..

If not, can you please tell me of a solution for it??

Thank you..:)

I am trying to find the max resolution from this cable but no luck...

Is this cable capable of displaying 2 monitors with 2560 x 1600 resolution on each??

I'm pretty sure it'll just send the same signal to both monitors. Not exactly what you're looking for...

I'm pretty sure it'll just send the same signal to both monitors. Not exactly what you're looking for...

Blazestorm is on the money. I'm sure you'll get full resolution to both monitors but the output will be the same. All it's doing is splitting a single signal into two effectively doubling the signal.

There is no option for multi-monitors using a single cable. This really begs the question: is it really that impossible to have 2 DVi cables coming from your video card?

1 of my DVI port is dying.. Sometime it is working, but when turned on for several hours, the display from that DVI port gets yellow..

The way I see it, the solution is to either get a new graphic card or a cable that can somehow perform like a 2 in 1 DVI-D cable...

Back