2- MSI N680GTX-PM2D2GD5 GeForce GTX 680 2GB

OLBaID

Limp Gawd
Post Edited Guys this is for each card and in my haste to travel i did not clarify (so sorry if anyones bubble got busted but I can give them folks i know for more than that :))

1- MSI GTX 680's bought 3/22/2012- Have worked great in SLI (as all my previous nvidia sli setups have) upgraded to 780's.
$300.00 (each)+ Shipping (USPS)

1 SOLD!!

Paypal me first and Ill send them right out :). PM if you have questions.

Lots of trades over the years here and my heat is olbaid, so payment up front with confidence.

Last edited:
You assume right my mistake in a hurry to drive 300 miles :)

300 each plus you pay shipping. Still excellent deal

These cards still perform excellent and are ready for a.new home, so who needs them?

Price is great want to ship them out soon (original boxes), paypal and they are in route :)

Got some folks interested (PM's sent) but still available for now. Let me know these wont last long at this price

Thanks for the bump got someone who wants both let's see if they close :)

K sir would not come up from this already low price :) Both still available. Let me know guys old trader and adult taken care of you cant go wrong!

Thanks for the Bump! Both still available (been out of town). 315 shipped per card. Let me know! PM's sent thanks for looking.

Woot 1 sold (cant wait to leave some positive feedback about this guy!) and in route. 1 Left who needs a great 680?

Back