(2) One time use Dell coupons

inscape01

Limp Gawd
Here's $35 off Dimension & Inspiron orders over $999: 0v$$7p92kg4s22 and here's $35 off $250+ in electronics/accessories 4vc1xf7ll9?rtl

good to see people giving these out rather than just selling them for 2 bucks on ebay

good karma exists!!!!!!

"We're sorry, the coupon code you have entered has previously been redeemed."

Seriously people, when others are nice enough to hand out a one time use coupon, the least you can do is let everyone know that you used it.

Raines8416 said:
"We're sorry, the coupon code you have entered has previously been redeemed."

Seriously people, when others are nice enough to hand out a one time use coupon, the least you can do is let everyone know that you used it.

lol true though and dont forget to thank inscape01 for giving it to you

i get this awful feeling that soem ebay'ers might watch certain sites with a hawk eye looking for people giving away coupons so they can make 2 bucks.

I have one "30% off Dell 23-inch LCD and 42-inch Plasma HD TVs at Dell Outlet online" coupon if anyone is interested.

RooK said:
i get this awful feeling that soem ebay'ers might watch certain sites with a hawk eye looking for people giving away coupons so they can make 2 bucks.
Probably not. As they'd have to take the code, start an eBay auction for the code, have someone buy the code, send them the code, and then have the winner of the auction use the code. All before someone from here used it...though I guess it theoretically could have happened in those 11 hours...

Back