2 x 1GB 2-3-2-5 PC3200 $170 Shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxaaqq

[H]ard|Gawd
Heat: xxaaqq
Paypal (cc or non-cc, PM me for details)

Patriot 2GB (2 x 1GB) 184-Pin DDR SDRAM Unbuffered DDR 400 (PC 3200) Memory
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16820220040
This is the second 2GB kit with specs like these (the first was G.Skill), and I just can't seem to run them at default timings with this motherboard/CPU I've got, so I would like to sell these and either go back to 1GB or get memory with more relaxed timings and just run with that. You could get these for $155 shipped after rebate ($205 normally), or skip the hassle and get them barely used for $165 shipped.

Price Drop: $165

I'm not selling it for any less. These are 1GB PC3200 CAS 2 (2-3-2-5) chips! If I sell it for any less, I'll be losing money to downgrade to the value chips!

Not selling memory right now - going to try increasing voltage a tad on the CPU to see if the memory controller on there will work better that way...

If you want a quick response, email me - [email protected]

Other stuff for sale:
2 x 128MB PC2100 DDR (SODIMM/Laptop) $12 shipped
Lian Li PC3077A Aluminum ATX Case $50 local/pickup
Linksys BEFSR41 4 Port Router $22 Shipped

I think that qualifies as a thread crap, but I'll let it slide. Just try to keep those things to PMs next time.

I saw them for $155 Shipped AFTER REBATE, and I know probably 50% (random made up statistic) don't want to deal with rebates, so it's $165 compared to $205, which is a pretty good deal. However, if you want to show me the 2 GB Patriot kits that do CAS 2, please, provide the link for all to see!

EDIT: Although I swear that rebate was $50 when I posted this, and it's $60 now. So of course if you don't mind playing the rebate game, now we're talking $145 Shipped (unless you're driving out to NewEgg to pick yours up), which is a great deal. That doesn't change what I said though!

that was a thread crap ffs PM those kind of comments.

bump for some good ram.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back