20% Bing cashback at Walmart - iPod Touch 64GB 3rd Gen $286.40+tax after CB!

The only thing that sucks about Walmart is the tax... It kindof turns the 20% into 10%.

Remember you can use this on the ZuneHD as well, and get it at roughly $240 or so.

The only thing that sucks about Walmart is the tax... It kindof turns the 20% into 10%.

Yeah, all depends on your state's sales tax (or lack thereof) of course.

Remember you can use this on the ZuneHD as well, and get it at roughly $240 or so.

Good call! The 32GB is $289, so that would make it $231.20 after CB.

Important question:
For those of you that used bing and cashback at walmart - how long did it take for the money to be sent to your bing account or to say "pending"? I bought some things when it was 15% like a week ago and it still didn't show up so I don't even know if I got it or not, which isn't a problem because I can just return the stuff if the cashback didn't work. I sent them a ticket but it takes like 5 days for them to respond.

Important question:
For those of you that used bing and cashback at walmart - how long did it take for the money to be sent to your bing account or to say "pending"? I bought some things when it was 15% like a week ago and it still didn't show up so I don't even know if I got it or not, which isn't a problem because I can just return the stuff if the cashback didn't work. I sent them a ticket but it takes like 5 days for them to respond.

I placed an order last night on Walmart and got my pending notice this afternoon from Bing, so fairly quick for me.(1080p Vizio for PS3 $398+tax= $421, then $342 after BCB!) http://www.walmart.com/Vizio-32-1080p-LCD-Java/ip/10778775

* If the vizio sux, I guess ill return and go with the Sony 720p or another brand name.

what is the process of using bing? Did you:

1. Go to bing . com
2. type in walmart
3. click on link
4. buy things?

what is the process of using bing? Did you:

1. Go to bing . com
2. type in walmart
3. click on link
4. buy things?

Yes. Just go to bing, search walmart, click the top link (it will tell you the percentage back), and buy things. Best way is to make sure you are logged into bing first.

Does anyone know if this works for gift cards?

Its showing up for me on Bing.com search, but there is no message at the top of the page indicating cashback.

Its showing up for me on Bing.com search, but there is no message at the top of the page indicating cashback.

This. I bought some stuff from walmart using bing using cashback and never received it.

The cashback. I got the message saying, "this session is for 15% off" or whatever it was at the time.

I've done at least 10 purchases at 7 different stores through Bing, with 4 of those rewarded (i.e. put into PayPal and then moved to my bank account) already. I have never seen any indication on any of the order pages that I was getting cashback, though it's mentioned on the BCB page and by other users.

The only issue I've ever had with it is when Newegg split my completed order into two separate orders so the items could ship from different locations. I got credit for the first item on the original order number, but not on the second item which moved to a new order number. I usually leave AdBlock on, though I use only self-created filters, none of the automatic filtersets.

The BCB FAQ says to contact them if it doesn't show up within two days. http://www.bing.com/shopping/pages/faq.aspx#WhatShouldIDoWhenAPurchaseIsntShowingUpInMyAccount

does the bing cahbank account and the walmart account have to be the same email address?

does the bing cahbank account and the walmart account have to be the same email address?

No . Ive done the Bing with two differant emails during a purchase quite a few times and so far received all my cashbacks .

Last edited:
I got a BCB email within 5 minutes this time. Newegg.com still hasn't sent my order info yet.

No . Ive done the Bing with two differant emails during a purchase quite a few times and so far received all my cashbacks .

How does it work after Bing has cleared the cash from pending etc...do they mail you a check?

Also curious if anyone who has dealt with Bing+Walmart...my status is pending and I read because of people possibly returning items it may take up to 90days to get actual cash back...Which is fine, just curious others experience.

How does it work after Bing has cleared the cash from pending etc...do they mail you a check?

Also curious if anyone who has dealt with Bing+Walmart...my status is pending and I read because of people possibly returning items it may take up to 90days to get actual cash back...Which is fine, just curious others experience.

You get the money back however you select. http://www.bing.com/shopping/pages/faq.aspx#WhenAndHowDoIGetMyBingCashbackReward also has info on the "pending" status.

Also, I used the Walmart 20% BCB to get $125 off a Samsung TV.
icon14.gif
My cancelled Cyber Monday deal from Dell was better (the TV was on sale plus it had 20% BCB), but this is still a decent deal.

Thanks for the heads up. That was a nice head start on Christmas shopping.

Also, it took fifteen minutes for me to get my confirmation email. That's the longest I've ever had to wait, but it did eventually come through.

Walmart also sells gift cards on their website! Anyone ever try buying the gift cards at 20% cashback? This would be extremely useful for those of us who shop there on a regular basis...

EDIT: nevermind

Walmart also sells gift cards on their website! Anyone ever try buying the gift cards at 20% cashback? This would be extremely useful for those of us who shop there on a regular basis...

EDIT: nevermind

You can pretty much assure yourself that anything like that will be outlawed.
Coupons, Cash, Gift Cards, etc.

Anything that you think takes advantage of "the man"... Will be outlawed.
Don't try to game the system and it'll be fine.

Back