20% off at deepdiscountdvd.com

Bugalaman

Really a Ugandachick
www.deepdiscountdvd.com

put "SUPERSALE" in as a coupon code and you save 20% off every in stock DVD.
You get free shipping (like always), but it is slow as shit. It took a week after they shipped my last order to get it. I recommend paying the $6.95 for second day air (they usually ship the next day)

EDIT: this expires on 11-20

hmm, might have to pick up band of brothers finally.

and I'd order LOTR;ROTK EE if I could do preorders

yes you can preorder it, but you won't get the discount.

the 29.47 price is their normal price, the 20% off would be applied ontop of that if it were already out, but its a preorder so it doesn't count.

Their site runs really slow. Really slow.

But with %20 off I will probably still spend around $200. The TV Box Sets are a good deal.

There's another coupon code for 20% off -- also not good on pre-orders or non-DVD items, expires 11/20

PRICESEARCH

Get Band of Brothers! Excellent mini! Discount drops it to $64.91, which is just a hair under half its retail price of $119.95

ScubaSteve said:
hmm, might have to pick up band of brothers finally.

Band of Brothers was SUPURB, after I finished the set, I was looking for more discs which didn't exist, so I could continue! SOOOO GOOD!!!

oooooooo

20% off Buck Rogers in the 25th Century (all 32 episodes w00t!)

A-Team, Knight Rider, Magnum, pi, MASH seasons 5 & 6, DANG...

must....resist.....urge.....to.....SPLURGE!!!!!!

vbrtrmn said:
Band of Brothers was SUPURB, after I finished the set, I was looking for more discs which didn't exist, so I could continue! SOOOO GOOD!!!

They are doing another one. Except about the war in the Pacific instead of Europe.

Back