2005 Post Your Workstation

Status
Not open for further replies.
alexbotte said:
from italy...in milano.....

sorry for the quality...of images

Foto59.jpg
where did you get those signs, jacked them from a movie theatre ehh. just kidding.
i used to work at a theatre as a projection manager. i have a 6ft banner of Dolby digital, numerous dts see-through signs & a sdds sign

Peder said:
Heres mine. Finally quit being lazy and took pictures.

Oh, ignore the wall color, I hate it. heh

very nice looking workstation, i am glad that you got your pic up and working right.

the riddlin comment was pretty funny too, i just felt like being an ass hat and had a little time on my hands (to take the screen shot and upload it)

anyways, nice workstation;

keep em' comin' ;
}

XLiveUSR said:
where did you get those signs, jacked them from a movie theatre ehh. just kidding.
i used to work at a theatre as a projection manager. i have a 6ft banner of Dolby digital, numerous dts see-through signs & a sdds sign

I agree, I would like to at least have a couple of those in my closet with the comp once I get my Z-5500's.....waiting for them to ship. :D

Still a little cluttered after moving into my new "money pit" (aka home :D )

Myhaven.jpg

My favorite mod is my knotty pine & cedar office :cool:

I also made these brackets, to accomodate my 2 Viewsonic LCDs to be mounted sideways.
Custombrackets.JPG

royjr said:
Still a little cluttered after moving into my new "money pit" (aka home :D )

Myhaven.jpg

My favorite mod is my knotty pine & cedar office :cool:

I also made these brackets, to accomodate my 2 Viewsonic LCDs to be mounted sideways.
Custombrackets.JPG

That movie sucked :) Nice having 3 way monitirs though.

workstation.jpg

just got my second monitor today... i'll take more pics w/ the UV cathodes on once the sun finally sets

Before cleaning :

272410.jpg

After Cleaning (plus new comp :D ) ;

275286.jpg

So my friends side on the left is still a little messy...oh well thats not my job, i cleaned everything else.

Meh.....I'm surprised enough that I've converted to FireFox this fast......not about to start plastering my desktop with it. :p

Heres My Attempt!
Ignore the Paper and Curtains.. we aint decorated this room yet :(

workstation0019nm.jpg

My Desktop (bit Blurry) Made the wallpaper myself... :rolleyes: :cool:
monitor7wh.jpg

What ya thinks :)

Well, I can make out that your case is a raidmax scorpio....and most of your wallpaper is clear enough to make out.....other then that and I'd almost be guessing.....maybe some "lights on" shots?

Cool, that helped......

Reminds me of MY old black, scorpio Raidmax I had....and how horribly dreadfull that PSU was. :p

cornelious0_0 said:
Cool, that helped......

Reminds me of MY old black, scorpio Raidmax I had....and how horribly dreadfull that PSU was. :p

lol i had to get an uprated Hiper PSU... cos im running a Bfg 6800 Ultra oc :p

Just got that desk today, Lovin the Glass like :)

p0stal said:
No comments on my desk clean up job??? I thought I did an ok job lol.

Sorry bro, didnt see the "before" pic the first time.......very nice stuff.....a lot better then mine looks now....since I took my workstation pic it's gone to shit. :p

tell me about it (the crappy raidmax psu's)...I have to use the one that came with my case until i get one back from newegg...I should have gone with the fortron instead of the thermaltake...bah

isp said:
What's so special about it? :rolleyes: :confused:

I was just gonna say the same thing.....looks identical to this craptastic IBM I'm using as a loaner keyboard (sold my MX Duo) until my corded Elite keyboard gets here with my MX1000. :D

CBlakeNS said:
Yeah I would liek to know who makes them and how they sound with the sub :)

Me2, but just for curiousties sake....because I dont recall ever seeing them before, and it's gonna bug me. :p

100_0053a.jpg

Cleaned up my workstation area a bit since last & now I have an unwanted guest in my room taking a nap….

btw ---the rig in my sig is (off-screen) on the floor, underneath the folding table in the bottom-left corner of the pic. the one on-screen is my gaming-pc

Hehe, no offense, but how're you liking that $50 (CDN) case you've got for your gaming right there? Didn't think people actually USED those things, a local comp shop has the same thing, comes with a 30)W PSU for like $50 CDN, and I almost started laughing when I picked the thing up. :p

Decent setup other then that....just thought you might have wanted to at least get a cheap Antec case or something for the other rig so it looks half decent. ;)

XLiveUSR said:
100_0053a.jpg

Cleaned up my workstation area a bit since last & now I have an unwanted guest in my room taking a nap….

btw ---the rig in my sig is (off-screen) on the floor, underneath the folding table in the bottom-left corner of the pic. the one on-screen is my gaming-pc
that a cat sleeping on your monitor? rofl! Man, am I glad I have LCDs

STRESSTEST said:
that a cat sleeping on your monitor? rofl! Man, am I glad I have LCDs

Hahahahaha, I never even saw that before....awsome. :D

Reminds me of my cat, 'cept skinnier. ;)

no offense takin, always nice to get some feedback
cornelious0_0 said:
Hehe, no offense, but how're you liking that $50 (CDN) case you've got for your gaming right there? Didn't think people actually USED those things, a local comp shop has the same thing, comes with a 30)W PSU for like $50 CDN, and I almost started laughing when I picked the thing up. :p

Decent setup other then that....just thought you might have wanted to at least get a cheap Antec case or something for the other rig so it looks half decent. ;)
i got that case (you see in the pic) after thanksgiving day (black friday ) at a local shop. it only cost me $10 each, so i picked up 2 of them. the one you see is temporary untill i finish up modding the second (currently putting a 120mm fan up front). the ps on those came with an austin300watt, so i replaced it with an antec trupower350watt

funny thing is that she is sleeping their every night, when i shut it off, she jumps in my bed and sleeps their.

cornelious0_0 said:
I was just gonna say the same thing.....looks identical to this craptastic IBM I'm using as a loaner keyboard (sold my MX Duo) until my corded Elite keyboard gets here with my MX1000. :D

Crap-tastic Micro keyboard I got from Newegg about 3 yrs ago for $9.99 special. At the time, I was going for an all-black theme. :D

XLiveUSR said:
no offense takin, always nice to get some feedback
i got that case (you see in the pic) after thanksgiving day (black friday ) at a local shop. it only cost me $10 each, so i picked up 2 of them. the one you see is temporary untill i finish up modding the second (currently putting a 120mm fan up front). the ps on those came with an austin300watt, so i replaced it with an antec trupower350watt

funny thing is that she is sleeping their every night, when i shut it off, she jumps in my bed and sleeps their.

K, cool.

Haha, awsome cat you've got there, as much as I hate to have mine around my computer, I think it'd be funnt if it got the notion to start sleeping on my CRT. :p

Crap-tastic Micro keyboard I got from Newegg about 3 yrs ago for $9.99 special. At the time, I was going for an all-black theme.

I see....never thought about getting another one? Or are you just to used to that one now to switch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back