2007 wfp vs 215tw is it worth it

Dan3290

Limp Gawd
Im interested in both the 2007 wfp and the 215tw but the price difference of around 100-150$ is quite large for me. Is there any reason to get the 215tw over the 2007. I am an avid gamer who has nvr owned a screen larger than 17 inch and nvr anyhting in DVI so i really dont know if I will notice much ghosting with 16ms. Im 16 and I dont get payed much so saving money is important. If anyone has any other 20 inch ws, 20.1 inch ws, or 21 inch ws recomendations I would love to know.
PS: I have looked at the vx2025wm but since I own a 7900gt the scaling problem ruins it for me because I wont buy a product I know I will have a problem with

I have a 2007WFP. It's a nice monitor. I like it alot but it's not perfect. After all, you get what you pay for. It's cheap for a reason although I think it's still a great value. If money is your issue, I would just go with 2007WFP, but if you want something better, I would definitely get the Samsung 215TW.

Actually I think the Dell is the better screen. It has a S-IPS panel which is widely considered the best type (ignore stupid marketing numbers, look at actually output). That assumes you get a new Dell with the latest software to fix banding/blurring.

Ghosting, Dell vs Samsung

Back