2010 : The Year of the Big Ass Pocket

Remember the old days of the PDA with foldout keyboard? That's what these new(er) iPad and devices like this need.

I can't imagine holding that up to my ear to make a phone call though.

Could easily replace my PSP as an on the go media device. Take out the phone and sell it for $300 :)

holy crap that is a big phone. I thought it was just going to be a media player, but let's put a phone in it, haha.

I can't wait to find out what the US price is gonna be on this. I really want one badly assuming it doesn't cost a king's ransom.

I don't want this so much for the phone, it's too big for that. But it looks perfect for a mobile media and gaming device. 5 inch screen should be great for surfing the web, watching videos, and playing some games while on the go.

What would really be sweet is if they licensed the Xbox360 wireless receiver so you could hook it up to this and play emulators on the road...lol. Or even a small bluetooth gamepad or something.

Hmm so it's att Well, I think I like the HD2 better from what I have seen, but I won't speculate any further.

If I were a woman, or the kind of guy who carried a man-purse, I'd totally want one of these.

This is perfect for me - big man, big hands (big pockets). I am all for this - this is my form factor right here. I'm tired of these dinky phones (although the new HTC ones with the 4.3 inch screens look about right).

This is perfect for me - big man, big hands (big pockets). I am all for this - this is my form factor right here. I'm tired of these dinky phones (although the new HTC ones with the 4.3 inch screens look about right).

Everyones talkin alotta smack, but I think that the HD2 is damn near perfect for me, and I REALLY think this is gonna take off. 5" screens sound boss for everything multimedia. Also, with so much texting going on, (just in the age group im in) I dont think the form factor would be a problem as much as it seems

Back