2013 Editor's Choice Games, if you have $5 credit

phatbx133

Gawd
Do you still have $5 promo credit from Amazon ?

Use it

Need for Speed Most Wanted $9.49 -$5= $4.99

Jane's Advanced Strike Fighters $1.99

The Secret World $ 11.99

Alice: Madness Returns The Complete Collection $9.99

Medal of Honor Warfighter $ 9.49

Syndicate/ Saboteur Bundle $ 9.99

I believe the OP is referring to Amazon. If so, here's the link

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Yep me neither. Backlog is already huuuge and I think I logged zero hours gaming since September.

Their editors have interesting gaming tastes, including some rather universally panned games.

Though, for 2 bucks (the $5 code does not apply), I'm half tempted to try JASF.

Only thing I might consider is the XCOM collection primarily for XCOM EU but prefer a XCOM EU + EW bundle. Trying to keep to it to 2012 titles or newer since backlog would be too long and probably won't be compatible with Windows 8.1 Pro x64.

Thanks. Watched a couple of videos of x-com then went and checked the prices on steam. Completely different game from Civ except it has the balance science, production, money to advance that Civ has. It looks like it could be fun.

Thanks. Watched a couple of videos of x-com then went and checked the prices on steam. Completely different game from Civ except it has the balance science, production, money to advance that Civ has. It looks like it could be fun.

X-Com: Enemy Unknown is the first game in a long time that kept me up way too late on work nights. "I'll just finish this mission...I'll just start this research and transfer these interceptors...oh, I better shoot down this UFO...well, I'll start the UFO clearing mission...okay, I'll finish the mission...ooh, new research..."

Boom. 1:45 am. Shit.

I played it on 360 but I liked it enough that when the bundle came up with the expansion pack for PC, I had to get it.

In short: I recommend it if you are remotely interested in that style of game.

I'm a big Sid fan and have been addicted to CIV since CIV II. I definitely like the turn base and having to make the tough choice of what to increase first to grow fastest.

Only thing I might consider is the XCOM collection primarily for XCOM EU but prefer a XCOM EU + EW bundle. Trying to keep to it to 2012 titles or newer since backlog would be too long and probably won't be compatible with Windows 8.1 Pro x64.

Pretty much any title 2005 and up will work on 8. Probably some that are older then that too.

Yep me neither. Backlog is already huuuge and I think I logged zero hours gaming since September.

Yeah...I hear that. F'n kids...sucking up all my game time!

Hell, I still haven't finished NeverWinter Nights, let alone NWN2, and a horde of other titles that I want to eventually get to.

Tho...how is "How to Survive"? It is $7.50 today, minus $5 = $2.50.

nfs most wanted shows $14.54 for me
Alice collection shows $29.99
moh:warfighter is $19.99
syndicate/sabatour shows $39.98

Where are you seeing these prices?

Mevermid... just saw when this was originally posted... thought it was new thread on the subject.. I missed them...damn

Last edited:
Back