206BW or 204BW diffference?

Cowboy420

Gawd
Is there a really big difference in those two other than 3 ms? Im looking for a 20inch widescreen for gaming..Any help would be appreciated..

I am currently using these monitors side-by-side. The 206bw is better in my opinion...more responsive, glossy finish. The 204bw is height adjustable, and the 206bw is not. The 204bw takes like 3-4 seconds to come on, the 206bw takes 1 second.

Post questions about either if you have any. If I could, I would replace my 204bw with another 206bw though.

Pic taken 8 months ago:
my.php

Thanks for the picture...There doesn't seem to be too much of a price difference in the two so I guess the 206bw is the better choice..I already have a 17inch 731b that Im pretty happy with so thats why I figured I should stick with samsung..There are just so many different models its very confusing.

Yea both are good monitors. I've gamed on both (mainly CS:S) and haven't noticed any ghosting and the 1680x1050 resolution is nice. Very good monitors IMO.

This close to Christmas im a little strapped for cash so I figured i'd put it on my Dell card since its empty..but they are out of the 206's, guess they were hot this year..so they only have the 204's..not sure if I should hold out till they get the 206's back in stock or just grab the 204...:confused:...

nothing like starting up a new credit card and buying from newegg.com...it's a passion of mine

Well I ordered the 204 last night from Dell.I found a 10% off coupon and they had free 2-day shipping..so w/tax it came to $244..so im happy w/it...Now I just have to wait 2 days..:) Thanks for the help skoob..

Back