25% OFF @ Corsair.com - Everything!

I'm wondering if it was worth the cost to upgrade to the 500R, but I think I made a good choice.

The 500R is exactly the same as the 400R save for a taller top deck for an internal radiator and removable HDD cages. Neither of which were must have features, so I'm 100% happy with the 400R.

BAH! All these deals hitting at once!

I really want the white 600T

Really nice looking case... it's just so frikken HUGE!!!

Someone please tell me you have one and after 3 weeks got sick and tired of looking at it.

I just ordered one this afternoon and now I'm having second thoughts. Too big for the kids desk and I'm moving my stuff to another case.... again.

600T scheduled for delivery tomorrow, but I think I shoulda went with the 650d because it has more room up top for a radiator. I always jump the gun.

Might be good to pickup some 800D accessories, such as the new SATA backplane or USB3 header if you don't have it already.

600T scheduled for delivery tomorrow, but I think I shoulda went with the 650d because it has more room up top for a radiator. I always jump the gun.

I love my 600t. You can fit a p/p 240 rad in either the 600t or 650d fyi

Might be good to pickup some 800D accessories, such as the new SATA backplane or USB3 header if you don't have it already.

Yup :D

I pick up the new SATA6Gbps backplane, USB 3.0 front I/O, new front hdd door, accessories box, and extended 8pin cable for roughly ~$38.

I bought H100 and the 650d case, I'm very excited and will be using these for my IB build also no tax and free shipping was the icing on the cake.

I love my 600t. You can fit a p/p 240 rad in either the 600t or 650d fyi

What size rad and fans are you using, and did you have to move the radiator closer to the side panel? I keep reading that a radiator and fan won't fit inside the top because it will hit the ram if you use the bolt holes that are predrilled. Thanks for the info sir.

So I wound up grabbing the Carbide 400R (can't wait to ditch my current case). I know the space at the top of the case can accomodate 2 x 120mm fans or a 240mm radiator, can it accomodate ANY 240mm radiator or is it specifically tailored for Corsair's H100? Has anyone tried to mount something other than the H100 in that space?

(I ask because I'm interested in trying to water cool a future graphics card, and the H100 only supports CPU cooling)

Last edited:
Is anyone's order listed as anything other than "processing" yet?

I guess I'm spoiled by newegg in that things generally show up the next day...

Is anyone's order listed as anything other than "processing" yet?

I guess I'm spoiled by newegg in that things generally show up the next day...

Mines the same :( They canceled my order the first time just because my shipping was different than my billing address. Had to reorder and now it is just showing processing. I would say they are just backed up with orders because of this special. When I talked to them there was only one person that handled all of the internet orders.

ordered last Wednesday and it showed up on Friday. Status went from Ready To Ship, to Shipped. So I guess they may be backed up.

The 500R is exactly the same as the 400R save for a taller top deck for an internal radiator and removable HDD cages. Neither of which were must have features, so I'm 100% happy with the 400R.
the 500R also has a 200mm side fan and fan speed controller.

The site went out of stock on many items. I ordered a white 600t on Wednesday that is still in processing. I called them up and they said it was backordered until tomorrow.

So I think it's just an inventory issue that will sort itself out quickly.

So I think it's just an inventory issue that will sort itself out quickly.

Quickly? My order from a week ago still shows as "pending". For the difference in savings (< $10) I could have ordered from newegg or amazon and already had my h100 cooler.

I'm sort of a corsair fanboy (case, power supply, 32 gigs of ram, and now the cooler) but this experience of dealing with the company directly isn't giving me a very good impression.

Got my red AX850 cables, lovely, can't wait to install them this weekend.

Quickly? My order from a week ago still shows as "pending". For the difference in savings (< $10) I could have ordered from newegg or amazon and already had my h100 cooler.

I'm sort of a corsair fanboy (case, power supply, 32 gigs of ram, and now the cooler) but this experience of dealing with the company directly isn't giving me a very good impression.

Fair enough. My order shipped out yesterday. I did speak to them just before my last post, and they said it was an inventory issue. They don't make the items in house, so I am not sure how much fault to attribute them.

They should, at least, have better communication in the event of delays. They were nice over the phone, at least.

My 650D and H100 just shipped today for those that are still waiting it looks like they are shipping these orders finally :)

Agreed...My h100 is finally shipping...should make it across the country in about a week. :-(

Back