2computers 1mouse.

UberPooner

Limp Gawd
hello, i have two computers set up rite next to each other in my room. I have heard of some programs that would let me use my mouse and keyboard to my main computer and be able to use the other computer with the same mouse and keyboard, kind of like a duel monitor setup.

does anyone have any suggestions on programs that would allow me to do that with?

thanks

hello, i have two computers set up rite next to each other in my room. I have heard of some programs that would let me use my mouse and keyboard to my main computer and be able to use the other computer with the same mouse and keyboard, kind of like a duel monitor setup.

does anyone have any suggestions on programs that would allow me to do that with?

thanks

It's called a KVM (keyboard/Video/Mouse) switch. You shouldn't have a hard time finding it at any computer store...

EDIT: Sorry, I just noticed that you said "program..." I would take a look at WinVNC (if it's still around in free form) or just use Windows Remote Desktop. It's a remote acess program but it would be very fast over a LAN.

Back